ICW: Nightmare On Renfrew Street + Afterparty(showing WRESTLEMANIA)

MarkDallas

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No cheek no chance..............working till 11pm that night, would it still be possible to get in for Wrestlemania afterwards?

Yes mate , unlike the Sports Cafe we will not have the cheek to charge people to come in and watch Mania. Its actually a pretty big deal this showing as it is as someone else mentioned, the first legal showing of a WWE PPV in the UK and it all happened because a rep from Sky Sports came to our show in November and was so happy with what he saw that he went back to Sky and they went out of their way to sort permission for WWE PPVs to now be shown in public venues.

We like to thank Sky Sports and the main offices of Walkabout(specifically both groups legal departments)for making this happen.

Yes but everybody i've spoken too is in the same boat as me, they want MOSSY VS STONE. You are of course entitled to your opinion. Johnny Moss is a special attraction, he should be ICW's Goldberg, kept away from the main events for a long time, let him destroy people forever more I vote.

The womens division in ICW really needs an injection of new talent. Only so long the same girls can feud in the same companies within Scotland before people get bored of it.

I want Jester vs Scott part 2 If im honest. They both blew me away with that matchup.

About 3 people then??

No cheek no chance..............working till 11pm that night, would it still be possible to get in for Wrestlemania afterwards?

Yes mate , unlike the Sports Cafe we will not have the cheek to charge people to come in and watch Mania. Its actually a pretty big deal this showing as it is as someone else mentioned, the first legal showing of a WWE PPV in the UK and it all happened because a rep from Sky Sports came to our show in November and was so happy with what he saw that he went back to Sky and they went out of their way to sort permission for WWE PPVs to now be shown in public venues.

We like to thank Sky Sports and the main offices of Walkabout(specifically both groups legal departments)for making this happen.

Cant wait for Wrestlemania!!!

Yes but everybody i've spoken too is in the same boat as me, they want MOSSY VS STONE. You are of course entitled to your opinion. Johnny Moss is a special attraction, he should be ICW's Goldberg, kept away from the main events for a long time, let him destroy people forever more I vote.

The womens division in ICW really needs an injection of new talent. Only so long the same girls can feud in the same companies within Scotland before people get bored of it.

I want Jester vs Scott part 2 If im honest. They both blew me away with that matchup.

About 3 people then??

Do you actually read before posts before replying to them? How would I have only spoken to 3 people? where did you pull that number from?

Just trying to say really how many people can you have spoke to? My sarcasm didn't come across very well I didnt mean specifically 3 individual people. Your post came across like you'd spoken to loads of people about it.

Personally it's the match I want to see as well. And yes I do read posts before I reply

Just trying to say really how many people can you have spoke to? My sarcasm didn't come across very well I didnt mean specifically 3 individual people. Your post came across like you'd spoken to loads of people about it.

Personally it's the match I want to see as well. And yes I do read posts before I reply

Nope, was pretty poor showing as far as sarcasm goes my friend. How many people can I have spoke too? several of my friends attended the show so I'd say quite a few :)

What time is Walkabout going to actually be serving alcohol for? Right until Wrestlemania ends? thanks in advance.

A couple of things I've been thinking about from here.

I can't see them going with Vinnie James vs. Joe Coffey so soon.

I can see there being a battle between NAK and The Gold Label in some way or form. I do think that we're going to see BT Gunn vs. James Scott at some point so hopefully it's at this point. I think the big match at the end of the year for Scott will be Johnny Moss, so I don't think he'll face him at this show.

Also, would like to see The Highlander at this show. Disappointed that we didn't see him and Absolution butt heads again!

Actually, I would like to go another way with this, I have seen the destructions Mossy and Stone can cause in a match against one another, BCW did it and I've heard a couple of English companies have done it also, have they ever teamed up???

Also I would like to continue with my "SEAN SOUTH FOR ICW" idea, as I truely belive Southies new gimmick would fit in with all the ICW misfits! :p

Not ending there, Joe Coffee and Vinnie James would be a good match, but, I think Johnny Starr, in a storyline perspective, would make more sense to face coffee, simply based on the fact that at the end of the match coffee stood over Starr and taunted, only thing is they both appear to be face atm :/

Oh and get a female representative in the Label so as Lolita has someone to beat the shit outta :p

Idea. Anyone fancy doing an ICW prediction league on here? Adds some extra fun to things!

EDIT: Mark Dallas isn't allowed to join. :p

Count me in if you're starting an ICW prediction league! :thumbsup:

Archived