Pictures from WrestleReunion

Happ Hazzard

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wr39.jpg

Good to see Hurley from Lost keeping himself busy since the show ended.

So that is not Matt Hardy then?

wr39.jpg

Good to see Hurley from Lost keeping himself busy since the show ended.

So that is not Matt Hardy then?

My favourite post since ive been on here. Poor hardy got so much stick on saturday at Wembley. Even Jeff was getting it bad, one guy sitting behind me shouted at Jeff as he was coming to the ring "You may be in the main event but your brothers FAT" Jeff didnt actually know what to say and walked off.

• Paid Members
Daniels__Shane_Douglas__Helms.jpg

People see me, and they see the suit, and they go: "you're not fooling anyone", they know I'm rock and roll through and through. But you know that old thing, live fast, die young? Not my way. Live fast, sure, live too bloody fast sometimes, but die young? Die old. That's the way- not orthodox, I don't live by "the rules" you know. And if there's one other person who's influenced me in that way I think, someone who is a maverick, someone who does that to the system, then, it's Ian Botham. Because Beefy will happily say "that's what I think of your selection policy, yes I've hit the odd copper, yes I've enjoyed the old dooby, but will you piss off and leave me alone, I'm walking to John O'Groats for some spastics."

Jeff didnt actually know what to say and walked off.

Do you not think it might be because he either never heard or didn't give a fuck? Or didn't understand the accent? Or that he didn't give a fuck?

he definitely heard it cause he got in the guys face. But yeah, he probabaly didnt give a fuck as he had a match to get on with. wrestlers get it from the crowd all the time so they probably just dont listen or register what anyone is actually saying.

Archived