SmackDown! (aired 28/01/2011)

TheBigBoot

Which they are? I don't understand you.

They're not. All four of them aren't from different continents. South America and North America are in the same continent. The four continents are Asia, Africa, America and Europe. If they're all from different continents then at least one of them has to be from Asia.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which they are? I don't understand you.

They're not. All four of them aren't from different continents. South America and North America are in the same continent. The four continents are Asia, Africa, America and Europe. If they're all from different continents then at least one of them has to be from Asia.

There are seven continents...

Asia

Africa

North America

South America

Antarctica

Europe

Oceania

Some countries do class the Americas together, but whichever way you look at it, there certainly are not "four continents".

I'm going on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_continents

As far as Australia goes, isn't that considered part of Asia? Hence why the National Football Team competes in the Asian cup?

You have come across the "Four Continent" ideas of the 16th Century then. If you'd just searched for "World Continents" or something, then you'd get other answers.

And, no. Australia isn't part of Asia. Used to be Australasia, is now Oceania.

• Paid Members
Surely you did GCSE Georgraphy?

I did Standard Grade Geography, that's about as far as it went. Hardly an expert, but all the same, right or wrong, Strikers commentary is still pish. We can all agree on that.

But on that basis the world is also flat! That link relates to the 16th Century idea of the World. I recommend having a look at this one instead.

• Paid Members
Australia isn't part of Asia. Used to be Australasia, is now Oceania.

Wish they'd kept it Australasia. That way, us cool dudes in Europe would be from the only continent whose name doesn't begin and end with "A". Now, Oceania is the only continent whose name doesn't end with the same letter it begins with. Provided you count America as one continent, of course.

What?

Anyway, haven't been watching WWE at all these past few months, so quick question: has Heath Slater even shown a finisher yet, or are WWE trying to see how long he can go without one?

• Paid Members
Anyway, haven't been watching WWE at all these past few months, so quick question: has Heath Slater even shown a finisher yet, or are WWE trying to see how long he can go without one?

He's got one of those shit ones where both guys just fall down and you've no idea who's actually hurt.

Archived