SmackDown! (aired 28/01/2011)

TheBigBoot

I'd like to thank TheBigBoot for this thread. not for his (very good) observations about Smackdown but for the hilarious 'Geography for the insane' posts. Awesome.

UKFF really is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Anyway, haven't been watching WWE at all these past few months, so quick question: has Heath Slater even shown a finisher yet, or are WWE trying to see how long he can go without one?

He does the same one a bunch of other people tried to get over (and never did) where he jumps in air grabs the other guy and they both fall down with the 'receiver' hitting his face on the mat. Basically, Shelton Benjamin's Paydirt move he started using a few years ago (as if the problem with Benjamin was that he didn't have enough movez) that then became MVP's Play Of The Day (although that was far more annoying because P had already established the Drive-By and Playmaker by pinning a bunch of people with both over the years). I expect when Slater stops getting pushed/turns babyface/is released/starts using something different they'll give it to someone else.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Africa, Europe, America, Asia. Which one of The Corre is from Asia?

Jacksons never been billed as from South America, has he? I certainly didn't know it until this thread and a chick wikipedia check.

South America isn't one of the Continents though, is it? So saying Four Men from Four Continents, means it makes absolutely no sense because none of them are from Asia.

Which they are? I don't understand you.

They're not. All four of them aren't from different continents. South America and North America are in the same continent. The four continents are Asia, Africa, America and Europe. If they're all from different continents then at least one of them has to be from Asia.

Muppet.

Archived