UKFF'ers going to WrestleMania Thread

Ross

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just bought my $ - the countdown continues!

What rate you get?

I might get my dollars at the airport...good idea?

No.

Best to get them in advance.. Airport exchange rates and commission rates are terrible

• Paid Members
Just bought my $ - the countdown continues!

What rate you get?

I might get my dollars at the airport...good idea?

Not a good idea to just go and do it at any old counter...

I use Travelex to order my currency and collect at the airport, though.

It's been established that my group is attending Wrestlemania in fancy dress. So, if you see X-Pac (me), Mankind, Kurt Angle, Ultimate Warrior, Roddy Piper and The Miz walking about town on the big day, come and say hello.

Edit: Or take a photo for posterity of us looking like gimps.

Is anyone else taking or have used in the US before, one of those Thomas Cook mastercard cash passports? I dont fancy carting around $1200 in cash, especially as my hotel is an absolute dive.

Not used one myself but my other half took one out there a couple of years back and had trouble pretty much every time she tried to use it. They were still fairly new then so maybe they've got better.

Is anyone else taking or have used in the US before, one of those Thomas Cook mastercard cash passports? I dont fancy carting around $1200 in cash, especially as my hotel is an absolute dive.

Yeah, i've heard people have had constant problems with them. Prolly just best with cash. Where are you staying?

Used one in November, was absolutely fucking class. Would probably do this with every holiday from now on too if possible, in place of all cash. This was Florida, but Atlanta should be absolutely no different in that everywhere took it.

Cannot wait for this...its getting closer!

Anyone checked out the club scene in Atlanta? - would be nice to unleash some shite Glaswegian patter to some Atlanta chicks.

Also heading to Nashville, Memphis and Alabama after WM27 so if anyone has any details/tips they'd be appreciated. :thumbsup:

plan to hit the Atlanta night life, all night long. Going to be non stop for 6 days straight so wherever is busy and open late is where we will be. Already have a few spots scouted- if anybody has any suggestions post them here. Would be up for heading somewhere where several UKFF'ers will be partying!

I'm planning on going to Wrestlemania next year. I'm not too bothered about luxurious-ness with hotels, flights etc, and I'm looking to go for 5 days, fly out on Friday, Hall of Fame, and Wrestlemania.

How much, around, has it set you guys back in total for the flights, accommodation, tickets to both evening's shows etc???

plan to hit the Atlanta night life, all night long. Going to be non stop for 6 days straight so wherever is busy and open late is where we will be. Already have a few spots scouted- if anybody has any suggestions post them here. Would be up for heading somewhere where several UKFF'ers will be partying!

I

Archived