Mr. Seven

Currently being announced.

Best motion picture of the year

[*]Black Swan (Fox Searchlight) A Protozoa and Phoenix Pictures Production

Mike Medavoy, Brian Oliver and Scott Franklin, Producers

[*]The Fighter (Paramount) A Relativity Media Production

David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman and Mark Wahlberg, Producers

[*]Inception (Warner Bros.) A Warner Bros. UK Services Production

Emma Thomas and Christopher Nolan, Producers)

[*]The Kids Are All Right (Focus Features) An Antidote Films, Mandalay Vision and Gilbert Films Production

Gary Gilbert, Jeffrey Levy-Hinte and Celine Rattray, Producers

[*]The King's Speech (The Weinstein Company) A See-Saw Films and Bedlam Production

Iain Canning, Emile Sherman and Gareth Unwin, Producers

[*]127 Hours (Fox Searchlight) An Hours Production

Christian Colson, Danny Boyle and John Smithson, Producers

[*]The Social Network (Sony Pictures Releasing) A Columbia Pictures Production

Scott Rudin, Dana Brunetti, Michael De Luca and Ce

• Paid Members

I'm a fan of some of Franco's work, but how he got the nod over Gosling is beyond me.

I've seen 127 Hours and Blue Valentine, and Gosling's performance was far superior and had far more depth.

Along with Timothy Olyphantastic and Tom Hardy, I'm gay for Renner so I hope he wins, because he's the best thing in 90% of the films he makes - The Town included.

Hard to pick winners for me as I made the mistake when it was released of writing The Social Network off as just some film about Facebook I didn't care about, so I still haven't seen it after being told a million times I should. If Natalie Portman doesn't win best actress I'll eat my hat.

I'm a fan of some of Franco's work, but how he got the nod over Gosling is beyond me.

I've seen 127 Hours and Blue Valentine, and Gosling's performance was far superior and had far more depth.

Along with Timothy Olyphantastic and Tom Hardy, I'm gay for Renner so I hope he wins, because he's the best thing in 90% of the films he makes - The Town included.

I love Renner too, but his performance in the Town (which I really liked) is hardly Oscar worthy. I would have preffered Andrew Garfield to get nominated for the Social Network or something.

Archived