Once again: Who are "They"?

Vito

On the last two episodes of Impact members of Immortal have been attacked by Crimson who has promised that at Against All Odds "they" are coming to destroy them. Any thoughts as to who "they" might be this time around? I'm guessing that it'll be a Dixie Carter led faction coming to take back the company, but seeing as it's TNA it could be anything really.

• Paid Members

Its actually the 3rd of February. And its supposedly:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Sting, Angle, Steiner, Booker and Nash - the Main Event Mafia. Scotty's back and wearing a suit, he's with Angle, Nash and Booker is currently in talks and probably have agreed to come in and Sting was always going to be brought back.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Its actually the 3rd of February.

They said several times on Impact that it's the third, which it can't be because the third of February is a Thursday. Even the official website for the PPV and the TNA website says it's the thirteenth.

And its supposedly:

Sting, Angle, Steiner, Booker and Nash - the Main Event Mafia. Scotty's back and wearing a suit, he's with Angle, Nash and Booker is currently in talks and probably have agreed to come in and Sting was always going to be brought back.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

God, I really hope that's not the case. Also,

why would Crimson be their spokesman?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

It wont be at Against All Odds. "They" will be turning on Impact for a big battle at the PPV, I'd imagine. And to promote the big On The Road Impact shows the following weeks after the 3rd of February.

I'll be chuffed if it is.

Crimson is just the messenger they've paid off to send the message. Just some big bloke they've supposedly paid off to sort it out for them. And he hates Jarrett, so he'll be pleased with it. Sending Stevie Ray would be a bit of a give away.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members
Crimson's look, facials and promos have been first class so far. Never heard of him before now. I like him.

He looks good, but I think it would have added more intrigue if he were a 'mysterious newcomer' delivering the message rather than Red's little brother.

after the end of impact abyss is dead or at least severley paralysed for the rest of his life although being tna He ll probably wrestle the first match next week

like when Steiner's face was slashed by Samoa Joe's machete and was then completely healed the next week?

Or the Rock was crushed in an ambulance by Hogan driving an articulated lorry, and then was ok a few weeks later?

This is wrestling, these guys are superhuman.

Archived