Can anyone recomend any good ring of honour shows?

jonno

These are ones I can think of right now, may be missing a few, ones marked * are out of print and are not available from ROHwrestling.com

The Era of Honor Begins*

The Round Robin Challenge*

A Night of Appreciation*

Crowning A Champion*

Glory By Honor

One Year Anniversary Show*

Death Before Dishonor

Bitter Friends, Stiffer Enemies

Glory By Honor II*

Main Event Spectacles*

War of the Wire*

2nd Year Anniversary Show*

At Our Best

Generation Next*

Survival of the Fittest 04*

Reborn Completion*

Death Before Dishonor 2 part 1-2

Testing The Limit*

Joe vs Punk*

Final Battle 04*

3rd Anniversary Celebration Part 1-3*

Stalemate

Manhattan Mayhem

The Final Showdown*

Nowhere To Run

Death Before Dishonor 3*

Sign of Dishonor*

Redemption

Punk: The Final Chapter*

Night of the Grudges II*

Glory By Honor 4*

Joe vs. Kobashi*

Vendetta*

Steel Cage Warfare

Final Battle*

Fourth Anniversary Show

Arena Warfare*

Dragon Gate Challenge

Supercard of Honor*

Better Than Our Best*

The 100th Show*

Ring Of Homicide*

In Your Face*

Death Before Dishonor 4*

Fight Of The Century*

Unified

Epic Encounter II

Glory By Honor 5 Night 2*

Final Battle 06*

FYF: NYC

FYF: Philly*

FYF: Chicago

FYF: Liverpool*

FYF: Finale

All Star Extravaganza 3*

Supercard of Honor II*

Good Times, Great Memories*

Respect is Earned

Race to the Top Tournament Night 2

Man Up

Undeniable

Rising Above*

Final Battle 07

Without Remorse*

6th Anniversary Show*

Supercard of Honor III*

Bedlam in Beantown*

Death Before Dishonor 6*

Glory By Honor 7

Driven*

Bound By Hate*

Rising Above 08

Final Battle 08*

7th Anniversary Show

Supercard of Honor 4

Manhattan Mayhem 3

Violent Tendencies

Glory By Honor 8; The Final Countdown

Aries vs. Richards*

Final Battle 09

8th Anniversary Show

Big Bang*

Bitter Friend, Stiffer Enemies 2

Supercard of Honor 5

Death Before Dishonor 8

Glory By Honor IX

Richards Vs Daniels

• Paid Members

Depends what you are wanting to gain.

Are you wanting to see good examples of the current ROH product, so that you can jump on board and start following their current output?

Are you looking for the very best one-off events in their 9-year history?

Much of ROH is storyline/feud-based (particularly so in 2005 and 2006), so are you loking to follow any of these storylines through from start to finish to get the most understanding and enjoyment from them?

• Paid Members
While we're on the subject of ROH, does anyone know where I can buy/download the three match series between Samoa Joe and CM Punk?

I think a very recent DVD release contained the whole joe/Punk Trilogy if that helps, it may of been "Fade to black", but it was a very recent release that you'll find at rohwrestling.com!

While we're on the subject of ROH, does anyone know where I can buy/download the three match series between Samoa Joe and CM Punk?

I think a very recent DVD release contained the whole joe/Punk Trilogy if that helps, it may of been "Fade to black", but it was a very recent release that you'll find at rohwrestling.com!

Absolute diamond. It was 'Allied Forces', but cheers for the heads up mate :D

• Paid Members

I knew it was recent! I think alot of recent releases have had old ROH matches on there also, but happy DVD purchasing!

I knew it was recent! I think alot of recent releases have had old ROH matches on there also, but happy DVD purchasing!

Yes, get Allied Forces, whilst the show itself isnt a must buy its definately worth buying just to get the Joe-Punk series. I believe all three shows are out of print.

If you are looking for out of print DVDs look on ebay and be patient, do not pay the ridiculous prices that the regular sellers charge for OOP DVDs, cheaper ones turn up quite often. Also go on ebay.com rather than ebay.co.uk, a lot more ROH DVDs on offer, from the US but so much cheaper. Quite a few on amazon too, cheaper than current ebay 'buy it now'.

If you want readily available DVDs, ROHwrestling.com always have decent sales and you can't go wrong with A-merchandise either.

• Paid Members

There are quite a few recommendations in the ROH thread, and if you want to throw yourself into the current product the Final Battle iPPV is still available I believe, costs less than a DVD to see what its all about.

Archived