xear

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Here is a video of the kid on local news

http://www.wave3.com/category/195955/video...;autostart=true

This guy is obviously trying to get some money out of WWE

Although surely its his fault as he admits to standing on a chair and then falling off the chair, so the injury is the fault of the parents for allowing him to put himself in a dangerous position.

Interesting video. Cheers for that.

I think WWE will absolutely try and blame his Mother for the accident. They can definitely make the argument that she should've been aware that matches were likely to spill out into the crowd and made sure her child didn't put himself in danger. Reading the lawsuit, they seem to be trying to make out that the wrestlers leaving the ringside area was completely unexpected, which it shouldn't have been since it had been happening for at least four or five years by that point.

I did love his Lawyer's response to the TMZ stuff. Yes, there's "no proof" that playing American Football or Driving (and crashing) Stock Cars led to his knee injury but the fact that he could do either of those things hardly paints a picture of someone with a crippling knee injury does it?

I still don't see it actually getting to court though.

• Paid Members
Basham's attorney Harris Berman continued with what the family says happened next.

"He (Basham) fell down and his legs were caught between the two chairs and the lady then fell on him and crushed his right knee," the attorney said. "It really resulted as an assault on a 7-year-old kid."

For someone in the legal profession to come out with something that is hilarious. Assault, definitely.

When asked if suing WWE was the right thing to do, Berman replied, "Yeah for the pain and taking away a kid's childhood, because that's the best part of anyone's life is their childhood."

Really? I thought it was shit, personally.

Archived