IWF Wrestling: Tournament of Faith VII (DATE CHANGED)

IWF

GFX.png

This is not the first time north east's longest running promotion has ventured into South Gosforthin the second return to the South Gosforth Social Club Tournament of Faith Annually takes place in November. Due to circumstances beyond the IWF's control Tournament of Faith was homeless only for South Gosforth to become the new home for what was to be the 7th Annual Tournament of Faith. The Venue is easy to find as it is located next across the road from South Gosforth Metro Station also the venue features a car park.

Date Of Show: Saturday 15th January 2011

Tickets Cost:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINAL MATCHES ANNOUNCED!!

IWF%20Championship.png

This is a match alot of long time IWF fans will appreciate both men have been around for a long time and both know each other extremely well, Assassin is said to want to make an example out of Robbie Ryder and prove he is still as dominant a champion as he ever was. Robbie Ryder can really use a win like this to catapult him to the top of the IWF where he has always wanted to be!

Assassin vs Robbie Ryder (IWF CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tag%20Team%20Championship.png

IWF Tag team Turmoil: 4 teams, 1 Fall, 1 Championship.

This match has been made to kick start the year off on a high note the four teams set to go up for the tag team title is:

Big Kris & Leon Kingdom: A team who came together from there hatred for CRW and have gone from strength to strength, both young new comers and set to make 2011 their year and with Big Kris' pure unmatched strength and Leon Kingdom's pure athletic ability these two are a force to be reckoned with... Can they start 2011 off with a bang and capture their first IWF titles or will their inexperience be their downfall?

TY McFly & Kitty Morgan: An unlikely pair to say the least but both are not to be overlooked Kitty Morgan is one chick who can take a kick and has taken several beatings from CRW and the IWF wrestlers but she still stands tall and never backs down, her pride and ability to thrive on is just what made her TY's top choice when given the opportunity to pick a partner to go into this match... Ty knows what it takes to be a champion capturing both Northeast and Tag team gold in the past. Can Ty McFly and Kitty capture the tag titles or is this match abit much for their first time teaming?

Redback Squared: a team who have just literally signed a deal with the devil himself, Redback Squared turned on the fans and joined Redemption lead by Tim Strange and throwing away the comical dance routine thrust upon them, they are now just two extremely talented and athletic brothers who are no doubt out to impress Redemption and prove to everyone they are no Joke!... Will Redemption get involved or will Tim Strange expect all hands on deck to help him overcome his own battle in the Tournament of Faith?

Hot Wings: Arguably the greatest tag team in IWF history they have held the tag titles for nearly a year and beat everyone who tries to take it away from them by any means necessary, both arn't afraid to bend the rules if it means they keep the belts, but will the odds be against them as they don't have to be involved in the decision to lose the tag title belts?

HOT WINGS VS REDBACK SQUARED VS PERFECT HARMONY VS TY McFLY & KITTY MORGAN

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A SHORT NEWS UPDATE*

IWF committee appoint a new General Manager which will be revealed they had the following to say:

"The person has guarenteed to be impartial and fair, they will enforce the rules and regulations we have put into place to help the IWF go onward and upward... best of all they have no conflict of interest which means the decisions they make will not be Bias, like past General Managers"

• Paid Members
It's literally across the road from South Gosforth metro station

Excellent. Going to try and avoid a repeat of what happened before the 10th Anniversary Show.

"Excuse me, do you know where the Innisfree Social Club is?"

"Yes, there it is", points to rather large building about two metres away.

D'oh! :laugh:

All going well myself and my older bro will be there :thumbsup:

It's literally across the road from South Gosforth metro station

Excellent. Going to try and avoid a repeat of what happened before the 10th Anniversary Show.

"Excuse me, do you know where the Innisfree Social Club is?"

"Yes, there it is", points to rather large building about two metres away.

D'oh! :laugh:

All going well myself and my older bro will be there :thumbsup:

Hopefully see you there if you want any seat reservations just message us :)

I'm going to pick Jimmy Blade as he's the biggest and best never to win, yet from the push wrestler's have received in the past I can't rule out a deserving Katsu.

Quite bizzarre other matches on the card but actually looking really forward to seeing how they play out. Tag match should be entertaining and IWF title match has the potential to be the best main event to start the year.

Hope the Awards ceremony goes better than the Slammys, seen the results on the website and agree with most but I can't complain as I actually didn't vote this year.

Pennywell.png

Just a quick reminder too, that IWF's return to Sunderland entitled "The Aftermath" is the week after a card will be released straight after the Tournament Of Faith VII

We hope to see you all there, we've already had free reservations so if you are wanting any front row seats just ask and we can get it sorted.

IWF

Archived