IWF Wrestling: Tournament of Faith VII (DATE CHANGED)

IWF

Due to Circumstances outside of the IWF committee's control we have had to push the show forward to the 15th of January. The card will still go ahead as planned and we will keep you informed if there is any change to this.

We had to either put it ahead to the 15th of cancel the show for a second time, as the IWF are looking to start as they mean to go ahead and are under new management. We plan to not cancel any shows this year and will do our very best to make sure all of our shows go off without a hitch with regards to either the card or venue, still you must understand something's are beyond our control.

All seats that have been reserved have been notified about this and we intend to reserve these seats until told overwise.

All the best, and Happy new year 2011!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In terms of the TOF's secret entrant i agree that kirby would be both great but silly as he lost to Blade. It could be a shock return of Paulie C or Jed Masters but i doubt it. But im gonna say that this is how it would pan out for me.

1st Round

Adam Christ v Lewis Beardsley

Tim Strange v Katsu

Harrison Brand v Lowthian

Jimmy Blade v Mystery

Semi-Finals

Lowthian v Katsu

Jimmy Blade v Lewis Beardsley

Final

Jimmy Blade v Katsu

I think Katsu should loose but he would of taken out some big players and can be very heroic but in the end Blade was one big man to many. both Jimmy Blade and Katsu would come out looking very strong for the future.

As much as i like Lowthian i think that the CRW guy who won the spot should of been in the TOF. Would of made a bit more sense, it might just be that he cant do the show or something simple like that.

I think the tournament will go like this

1st round

Tim Strange vs Harrison

Adam Christ vs Lewis Chambers

Lowthian vs Jimmy Blade

Katsu vs Mystery man

2nd

Tim Strange vs Lewis Chambers

Jimmy Blade vs Katsu

Final:

Katsu vs Lewis Chambers with chambers winning

I'm going for a Katsu victory. Makes most sense when you look at how things have gone down. Either that, or there could be a massive twist and Lowthian could take the IWF North East title to CRW. Theres got to be a reason why CRW are in this, and it could be this.

Sorry won't be attending this show to close to crw show, this show just doesn't really stand out against theirs

I disagree strongly. CRW does put on some great shows, but for me, IWF is always the stand out. They always leave you wanting to see whats coming next.

Playing devil's advocate, CRW are having Pac, a tables match and a pretty solid card all-round. IWF are putting on an annual tradition known to perform extremely well and their card along with the awards ceremony will be something different and I'm kind of looking forward to it.

They are both good companies and for different reasons which is great. It can only benefit the North East scene. Personally I think I'll be attending both of these shows. I think it's great that each company have loyal fans, but I don't see the point of slagging the other off. You know "if you can't say anything nice..." etc.

I am heading in tonight for this show and i will also be going to the CRW show as i like both feds. The main difference between the feds is that you get a lot of good fun shows with IWF but with CRW you get far fewer shows but the setup, venues and production values are a lot higher (anybody who went to Rise or Fall will know this as that show was like a local little wrestlemania). Both feds have some good and not so good wrestlers with more and more sharing of talent going on. I would personally like to see a CRW Vs IWF show with the best of both facing off against each other. Anyway i think we should all be supporting the local wrestling and trying to get to as many shows as we can as there is little support wrestling locally.

Lee Kyle would make a good GM so i hope he is announced, I heard that he does stand up comedy now.

I am heading in tonight for this show and i will also be going to the CRW show as i like both feds. The main difference between the feds is that you get a lot of good fun shows with IWF but with CRW you get far fewer shows but the setup, venues and production values are a lot higher (anybody who went to Rise or Fall will know this as that show was like a local little wrestlemania). Both feds have some good and not so good wrestlers with more and more sharing of talent going on. I would personally like to see a CRW Vs IWF show with the best of both facing off against each other. Anyway i think we should all be supporting the local wrestling and trying to get to as many shows as we can as there is little support wrestling locally.

Lee Kyle would make a good GM so i hope he is announced, I heard that he does stand up comedy now.

Lee Kyle has been doing stand up since December 09, shame i cant remember his website as it has upcoming dates on there

Archived