SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Southside, your website is shockingly bad!! Lack of information is putting me off.

What information are you looking for?

Clicking on an event in the event section, there aren't any details about who is appearing or scheduled matches. Also, in the ticket section, the bit about the limited photo session with Prince Devitt, there's no information about what date that's on or where it's being held. Missing details like that are something the people running the website should have picked up on and rectified.

Southside, your website is shockingly bad!! Lack of information is putting me off.

Clicking on an event in the event section, there aren't any details about who is appearing or scheduled matches.

Have to admit this has annoyed me with your site a few times. Been looking at shows and when I've had to make a choice between them or when I've been double checking the matches it's annoying as hell forgetting the matches aren't on there, checking the site then having to go back and check through Facebook posts or here.

• Paid Members

Clicking on an event in the event section, there aren't any details about who is appearing or scheduled matches.

Have to admit this has annoyed me with your site a few times. Been looking at shows and when I've had to make a choice between them or when I've been double checking the matches it's annoying as hell forgetting the matches aren't on there, checking the site then having to go back and check through Facebook posts or here.

Thank you for the feedback , I have updated site.

Announced for Afternoon Show on Facebook page

883303_730843600299119_511436804_o.jpg

Cheers for posting buddy :)

Thank you for the feedback , I have updated site.

Announced for Afternoon Show on Facebook page

883303_730843600299119_511436804_o.jpg

Cheers for posting buddy :)

That's better. Just need to update the Prince Devitt photo opp details page.

Had already done that - what do you feel is missing ?

Ah, see it. Although having a little bit of detail of when and how the photo opp will take place help. If you're like me and unable to get to the event until close to bell time then it would be useful to know If its going to take place before the show or during the intermission.

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

SPEED KING 2014

DOORS 5.30pm - SHOW 6.30pm

PLUS

RISKY BUSINESS 3

DOORS 1.00pm - SHOW 2.00pm

26th April 2014

RUSHCLIFFE ARENA , RUGBY ROAD , WEST BRIDGFORD

NOTTINGHAM

We return for our 3rd annual Speed King tournament aiming to be even bigger and better than our previous two. Last year International star Jay Lethal shocked everyone when he one the tournament and become new Speed King champion. The show also featured Samuray Del Sol who promptly signed with WWE the next week and TNA / Chikara talent Jigsaw as well as the very best high flyers in the UK today.

SOUTHSIDE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

MARK HASKINS

• Paid Members

Just to confirm photo's with Devitt in full make up are strictly limited to 50 , we have around 20 left at the moment. They will be taken during the interval of evening show backstage.

They can be purchased at www.southsidewrestling.co.uk

Archived