SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

I'm looking forward to Haskins vs MK too as I missed both of their previous Southside matches. I saw them fight at Fight Club Pro and I enjoyed it but I was told that their Southside matches were way better, so I've high hopes for this one.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Results

Uhaa Nation beat Kris travis

Robbie X beat El Ligero

Martin Kirby left scramble match as Speed King champion

The Predators beat Kevin Steen

Mark Haskins beat Stixx - now 100% confirmed that Stixx will not receive a heavyweight title match for 1 year

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

SPEED KING 2014

DOORS 5.30pm - SHOW 6.30pm

PLUS

RISKY BUSINESS 3

DOORS 1.00pm - SHOW 2.00pm

26th April 2014

RUSHCLIFFE ARENA , RUGBY ROAD , WEST BRIDGFORD

NOTTINGHAM

We return for our 3rd annual Speed King tournament aiming to be even bigger and better than our previous two. Last year International star Jay Lethal shocked everyone when he one the tournament and become new Speed King champion. The show also featured Samuray Del Sol who promptly signed with WWE the next week and TNA / Chikara talent Jigsaw as well as the very best high flyers in the UK today.

3ya5.jpg

ENTRANT no1

PETEY WILLIAMS

Petey Williams makes his Southside debut at Speed King. Williams is a two time TNA X-Division champion and would be looking to follow fellow former X-Division champion Jay Lethal by winning Speed King.

TICKETS

VARIOUS TICKET / PACKAGES AVAILABLE AT WWW.SOUTHSIDEWRESTLING.CO.UK

Tickets on sale tonight !

Fox was the undoubted star of the show on the last CZW tour and completely outshone Ricochet for high flying. Fox is probably the best possible name you could bring in for a tournament like Speed King. The line up is awesome so far keep them coming. I hope Rich Swann is also on this show as he still hasn't made his UK debut and would be a perfect fit.

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

SPEED KING 2014

DOORS 5.30pm - SHOW 6.30pm

PLUS

RISKY BUSINESS 3

DOORS 1.00pm - SHOW 2.00pm

26th April 2014

RUSHCLIFFE ARENA , RUGBY ROAD , WEST BRIDGFORD

NOTTINGHAM

We return for our 3rd annual Speed King tournament aiming to be even bigger and better than our previous two. Last year International star Jay Lethal shocked everyone when he one the tournament and become new Speed King champion. The show also featured Samuray Del Sol who promptly signed with WWE the next week and TNA / Chikara talent Jigsaw as well as the very best high flyers in the UK today.

3ya5.jpg

ENTRANT no1

PETEY WILLIAMS

Petey Williams makes his Southside debut at Speed King. Williams is a two time TNA X-Division champion and would be looking to follow fellow former X-Division champion Jay Lethal by winning Speed King.

d905.jpg

ENTRANT no2

MARK ANDREWS

l7q3.jpg

ENTRANT no3

MARTIN KIRBY

d7h5.jpg

ENTRANT no4

AR FOX

TICKETS

VARIOUS TICKET / PACKAGES AVAILABLE AT WWW.SOUTHSIDEWRESTLING.CO.UK

So first 4 names announced - I can tell you that two of the above names will wrestle on the afternoon show.

Archived