SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

pns7.jpg

Mr MITB Mark Haskins has been on a run in recent months beating Zack Sabre Jr and Doug Williams as well as winning the MITB . Facing him will be 'Dazzling' Darrell Allen who although has been impressing Southside management has only just picked up his first win. Will the Dazzler upset the odds or will the Star Attraction deliver once again ?

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

MENACE II SOCIETY III

16th AUGUST 2013 - DOORS 6.15pm - SHOW 7.00pm

RUSHCLIFFE ARENA

RUGBY ROAD , WEST BRIDGFORD , NOTTINGHAM

We return for our second visit of the year to Nottingham and this time we are bringing stars seen in WWE / WCW / ECW / TNA / NOAH / DRAGONGATE / WXW and more !

2t8.jpg

SPEED KING TITLE MATCH

JAY LETHAL

• Paid Members

ow19.jpg

Martin Kirby joins forces with the Predators one year after last wrestling them . Stranger though is RJ Singh will be tagging with the Hunter Brothers the night before wrestling them in a no1 contenders match. There has been a lot of heat between the Predators , Hunters and Bhangra Knights especially due to the mysterious masked men dressed as the Hunters .Will this match reveal anything ?

• Paid Members

oj4y.jpg

After careful consideration following Harvey Dale's recent challenge to 'Diamond' Diamond Dale Mills we have decided to the following contest . We will not be expecting Dale Mills to wrestle , he is an announcer and commentator and not paid for physical contact however he has personally asked for this. We have not decided on this easily especially after the injuries suffered by Dale at the hands of Paul Stixx Grint at Risky Business 2 when he was put through a table. The war of words has raged for a year now between Harvey Dale and Dale Mills and maybe an Arm wrestling contest will finally put an end to end.

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

MENACE II SOCIETY III

16th AUGUST 2013 - DOORS 6.15pm - SHOW 7.00pm

RUSHCLIFFE ARENA

RUGBY ROAD , WEST BRIDGFORD , NOTTINGHAM

We return for our second visit of the year to Nottingham and this time we are bringing stars seen in WWE / WCW / ECW / TNA / NOAH / DRAGONGATE / WXW and more !

2t8.jpg

SPEED KING TITLE MATCH

JAY LETHAL

Really up for this show now and just wishing the working day away. Last years Nottingham's August event was a strong contender for UK show of the year so tonight has a lofty goal set in front of it.

Just a year ago Robbie was on the cusp of a break out and now it looks like he's going to main event against Jay Lethal. Robbie continues to improve and get better each and every single time I see him and Lethal is a world class competitor so Robbie really will have to step up just that little bit more again. Zack/Tommy should be MOTN but while I love to see title belts defended live from promotions you may never get to see in their natural environment, it kinda does give the result a way and means Zack will be completely winless in singles matches. Still I'm sure the two will have me completely fooled and sucked in by the end of the match and I say that as a cynical person. Hope Sabu and Jimmy can keep the match interesting and not be spot filler spot filler spot filler as so many run of the mill hardcore matches. Stixx/Super Crazy intrigues me. Stixx can have good matches throwing people around and acting like a base. Stixx can have good matches fighting power vs power and bulk vs bulk. Super Crazy brings the lucha style and can shift.... But he's also a big, heavy guy these days. So this match is either not going to work or they'll somehow bring out the best in each other.

Considering I've mentioned the matches involving the fly-in's first, the all UK matches are pretty damn impressive in their own right. Love the three way and can't see a bad combination in any of Ligero/MK/Dunne and I hope one day to be able to see MK vs Dunne, MK vs Ligero and Ligero vs Dunne live. MK vs Ligero to my knowledge is the only one that hasn't happened yet. Haskins/Allen should be another match in which Allen gets to shine and Haskins continues to show why is one of the best all rounders in the UK today. And the six man should be pretty damn good as The Hunters and The Predators work well together, you've got the storyline enhancement with RJ Singh involved although Kirby does feel like the odd man out but this was realistically the best place for him to fit on the card.

So yeah, roll on 7pm!

• Paid Members
Somebody really should tell Robbie X to wrestle under a mask.. He looks like he has only just hit Puberty? Acne on the face is never a good look...

I really thought these Idiot comments would have stopped , Robbie had the whole 350 crowd gave a standing ovation to himself and Jay on Friday night , Jay hasn't stop saying how good he thinks he is and has and you want to have a go at his look !!!!

Have you seen him work for us this year ?

To be fair Robbie's only 18, not everyone is blessed with a great complexion at that age, it will improve as he gets a bit older but that's no reason a super talented wrestler should be kept down now or have to wait.

Robbie's been so consistent for so long now, if there was any doubts left about him he surely removed them this weekend when he was responsible for the 2 best matches against top quality opponents like Jay Lethal and Zack Sabre Jnr. Jay Lethal was super impressed with Robbie and was singing his praises to everyone all weekend, Lethal has been doing this for over ten years and been all over the world and wrestled guys like Elgin, Richards, Edwards, Aries, Samoa Joe, AJ, Danielson, Punk, Angle, Ric Flair and so many other top names. Lethal doesn't have to say anything about anyone, so if Lethal is raving about someone you know they must be pretty damn good.

Robbie's getting great reactions from the fans, peers and putting on fantastic matches, tbh his skin doesn't really worry me and the 300 odd people who gave him a standing ovation 2 nights in a row didn't seem too bothered either.

Archived