SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

SPEED KING SCRAMBLE MATCH

20 MINUTE TIME LIMIT

MARTIN KIRBY v KAY LEE RAY v ?????? v ?????? v ?????? v ?????? v ?????? v ??????

On the afternoon show we will have our very first Scramble match and it will be for the Southside Speed King title . The first 2 entrants are 'Ego Dragon' Martin Kirby and Kay Lee Ray who will face each other next wee for the belt. One of them will be going in as champion and defending against 7 others.

Lee Hunter added to scramble match !

• 3 weeks later...

Really suprised and pleased to see so many big names on the afternoon show.

I thought this would almost be like an exibition or b show, but so far the matches announced are as good as any full evening show. Ligs vs Robbie 2 and Haskins vs MK 3 should be awesome.

But why is Steen vs Predators a handicap match? After all the interference The Predators did last time Steen was here I can see why they are facing off but can't Steen get a partner to face them?

• Paid Members
Really suprised and pleased to see so many big names on the afternoon show.

I thought this would almost be like an exibition or b show, but so far the matches announced are as good as any full evening show. Ligs vs Robbie 2 and Haskins vs MK 3 should be awesome.

But why is Steen vs Predators a handicap match? After all the interference The Predators did last time Steen was here I can see why they are facing off but can't Steen get a partner to face them?

Maybe after the last match it's what Steen wanted or maybe he has a plan ;)

• Paid Members
Young Fight Club Pro talent Tyler Bate added to Speed King Scramble match.

And Attack!. And Triple X. And Great Bear. :p

Just a couple of matches of Tyler for people who are yet to see this awesome young talent.

Didn't mean any offence

Mentioned Fight Club as I believe thats where he trains , agree though that he is a great young talent . Unreal that he is only 16.

I'm not keen on Scramble matches. I don't like the idea of whoever gets the last pinfall/submission by the end of the time limit wins the match. Would've definitely preferred eliminations or one fall. Will definitely make that last minute incredibly heated I'll say that much. I definitely see Kirby retaining after the match he had with Lethal to win the belt and the war against Ligero to keep it. I definitely want to see a lot more in the ring between Kirby and Dunne after their match in July. Hope Dunne gets a place on the evening show as well.

Very good looking afternoon show actually when you look down the card. Couple of matches that could main event it with the new Southside Champ Haskins vs new Speed King #1 contender McKinnan in their third match against each other for Southside. As I've previously said I loved their first two encounters so with their current standings in the promotion, this could be a main event match that neither can afford to lose right now. This is the match I personally hope gets the main event nod.

But I wouldn't complain about either of the import matches as the main event. The Predators are Southside Tag Team Champions and the match with Steen has history after their interference in April lead to Steen's loss to Stixx. And also helps build up the evenings rematch between Steen and Stixx. Really looking forward to Travis vs Uhaa. Uhaa really has exploded in America and Japan in under two years and I can't wait to see his match against Trav.

Robbie/Ligero shouldn't be slept on either and could steal the afternoon if they manage to better their July match. Both had big losses at the last show so have everything to gain with a win so will end up going all out for a win. Will be nice to see a finish to their match this time.

Archived