Southside crew

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

MENACE II SOCIETY III

16th AUGUST 2013 - DOORS 6.15pm - SHOW 7.00pm

RUSHCLIFFE ARENA

RUGBY ROAD , WEST BRIDGFORD , NOTTINGHAM

We return for our second visit of the year to Nottingham and this time we are bringing stars seen in WWE / WCW / ECW / TNA / NOAH / DRAGONGATE / WXW and more !

2t8.jpg

SPEED KING TITLE MATCH

JAY LETHAL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

rwik.jpg

The Heavyweight House of pain Stixx takes on former WWE / ECW star Supercrazy . Stixx has beat many international talent like Davey Richards , Kevin Steen & Colt Cabana but has never taken on someone with such a high pedigree .

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

MENACE II SOCIETY III

16th AUGUST 2013 - DOORS 6.15pm - SHOW 7.00pm

RUSHCLIFFE ARENA

RUGBY ROAD , WEST BRIDGFORD , NOTTINGHAM

We return for our second visit of the year to Nottingham and this time we are bringing stars seen in WWE / WCW / ECW / TNA / NOAH / DRAGONGATE / WXW and more !

2t8.jpg

SPEED KING TITLE MATCH

JAY LETHAL

Fantastic looking card so far. Hope Robbie can continue his break out year in such a massive match. Zack/Tommy is going to be incredible, no questions asked and I never thought I'd be able to see this match live. Stixx always brings out his best against the imports. Sabu/Jimmy will be interesting I'll give it that. Lot of SWE regulars not in matches yet so I can see that four-way being loaded.

• Paid Members

Dale Mills facebook Status - things are hotting up lol

There are a few small pleasures in life... A lazy Sunday. A cold beer on a hot day. A nice long bath. Good food with great friends... But I think I get the most pleasure out of seeing Harvey Dale getting knocked on his ass... Haskins, Ego, Cabana and many, many more have provided me with this enormous warm feeling inside... I too managed to put Mr Potato head on his arse (without even touching him) just two Southside shows ago. Ahhh good times. Great memories. Long may they continue.

Archived