SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

I've known Rob for about five years now and I've always been honest with him (often brutally) about his matches. I have never been more proud of him as I am right now. I'll put money on him travelling abroad within two years as his style and career is closely mirroring that of PAC.

Jay Lethal loved his match with him, and this wasn't the blowing smoke, "great match kid" feedback that imports will often give. It was genuine. And Lethal made an effort to watch his match with Zack on Saturday and give feedback, the only match on the show he did that for.

You may not like the way he looks, but the queue of women he has chasing him certainly don't ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I've known Rob for about five years now and I've always been honest with him (often brutally) about his matches. I have never been more proud of him as I am right now. I'll put money on him travelling abroad within two years as his style and career is closely mirroring that of PAC.

Jay Lethal loved his match with him, and this wasn't the blowing smoke, "great match kid" feedback that imports will often give. It was genuine. And Lethal made an effort to watch his match with Zack on Saturday and give feedback, the only match on the show he did that for.

You may not like the way he looks, but the queue of women he has chasing him certainly don't ;)

Thank you , I'm sure there are lots of fans that share your opinion.

• Paid Members

The Haskins hotdog incident was one of the funniest things I've ever seen at a live wrestling show. That mental mum would make an excellent heel manager/GM, sort of a cross between Vickie Guerrero and AJ but with a bowl cut.

Felt so sorry for the poor lad as he got marched out of the arena infront of everyone with ketchup on his face. Sort of looked like he did a blade job. Couldn't stop pissing myself laughing though, it was too funny

• Paid Members
The Haskins hotdog incident was one of the funniest things I've ever seen at a live wrestling show. That mental mum would make an excellent heel manager/GM, sort of a cross between Vickie Guerrero and AJ but with a bowl cut.

Felt so sorry for the poor lad as he got marched out of the arena infront of everyone with ketchup on his face. Sort of looked like he did a blade job. Couldn't stop pissing myself laughing though, it was too funny

Have to be honest tempted to put it on You Tube lol

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

DAY OF RECKONING

17th NOVEMBER 2013

BRITANIA HOTEL

NOTTINGHAM

DAY OF RECKONING DAYTIME SHOW

DOORS 12PM - SHOW 1PM

x9h2.jpg

KRIS TRAVIS v UHAA NATION

Kris Travis takes on one of his biggest challenges yet in Southside as he faces Dragon gate star Uhaa Nation.

TICKETS

VARIOUS TICKET / PACKAGES AVAILABLE AT WWW.SOUTHSIDEWRESTLING.CO.UK

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

SPEED KING SCRAMBLE MATCH

20 MINUTE TIME LIMIT

MARTIN KIRBY v KAY LEE RAY v ?????? v ?????? v ?????? v ?????? v ?????? v ??????

On the afternoon show we will have our very first Scramble match and it will be for the Southside Speed King title . The first 2 entrants are 'Ego Dragon' Martin Kirby and Kay Lee Ray who will face each other next wee for the belt. One of them will be going in as champion and defending against 7 others.

Archived