IPW: NO ESCAPE 2011, Sun 6th March, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted about Davey, especially since he was down to wrestle Zack.

I'll never complain about Leaders matches being signed, and this has the makings of a great match. Still looking forward to the event.

I'll be ordering those two DVDs as soon as they are available.

Also, while I'm here I thought I'd speak up for the possibility of the next show being on 1st May, assuming it will be two months after the March show. It's a real bugger travelling to Sittingbourne and back in a day, but since 2nd May is a Bank Holiday it would be the perfect opportunity to make a long weekend of it. Just a thought.

Thy kartel video is epic, really really looking forward to watching that match. Surprised at the lack of love on here for it.

Terry for the win.

I don't think it's a lack of love for that particular match just the anticipation for the other matches that have been annouced have unfortuantely dwarfed that for Samuels/Frazier. I'm actually very much looking forward to and whilst not a fan of submission stipulated matches it means this is essentially no DQ/Countout and should be an absolute belter of a brawl!

Thy kartel video is epic, really really looking forward to watching that match. Surprised at the lack of love on here for it.

Terry for the win.

I don't think it's a lack of love for that particular match just the anticipation for the other matches that have been annouced have unfortuantely dwarfed that for Samuels/Frazier. I'm actually very much looking forward to and whilst not a fan of submission stipulated matches it means this is essentially no DQ/Countout and should be an absolute belter of a brawl!

Oh mate I meant the video. One of the best they have ever done for my money.

Terry for the win.

The single best video produced by a UK group, without a doubt in my mind. The lack "interest/love" as you mentioned just shows how lucky we are as fans with the output level of some of the groups. I watched it and realised how much we (as in Amerchandise) need to up our game. Many people mentioned about well produced this and that. The video from IPW is the bar in my opinion.

samibone.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

Since day one IPW:UK has been all about opportunity & on Sunday March 6th IPW will once more extend that opportunity to two of the most exciting prospects in the entire wrestling world as the hard hitting T-Bone, a consistent star of many 'IPW Live' shows over the past couple of years can be overlooked no more as he gets his chance to shine in Sittingbourne as he goes one on one with the debuting 'New Horror' Sami Callihan in an intriguing first time match!

Trained by Les Thatcher, Callihan, a mainstay of the CZW roster first rose to prominence gaining a reputation as a death match wrestler however over the past couple of years

Terry for the win.

The single best video produced by a UK group, without a doubt in my mind.

Think you're selling yourself short there mark, i think some of the amerch promoted events have had some great promo vids. That being said this video is superb at telling the tale and will sell a bunch of tickets. Kudos to whoever produced it. Nice job!

Terry for the win.

The single best video produced by a UK group, without a doubt in my mind.

Think you're selling yourself short there mark, i think some of the amerch promoted events have had some great promo vids. That being said this video is superb at telling the tale and will sell a bunch of tickets. Kudos to whoever produced it. Nice job!

I believe the video was created by the man of 1000 talents but only 1 suit, match maker extraordinaire Andy Quildan

Very happy to see The New Whore (watch any promo vid of his and you'll see what I mean) get an IPW:UK shot and I was just thinking that there could have been space on this card for some new blood in the roster. From what I've seen of T-Bone he is solid, but he's yet to have that really good match to make him stand out, so him and Callihan battering the crap out of each other like his E4 match against Arik Cannon would be the best bet.

I still wonder where guys like Leroy Kincaide, The Lion Kid and Spud are going to factor into this show?

Very happy to see The New Whore (watch any promo vid of his and you'll see what I mean) get an IPW:UK shot and I was just thinking that there could have been space on this card for some new blood in the roster. From what I've seen of T-Bone he is solid, but he's yet to have that really good match to make him stand out, so him and Callihan battering the crap out of each other like his E4 match against Arik Cannon would be the best bet.

I still wonder where guys like Leroy Kincaide, The Lion Kid and Spud are going to factor into this show?

Isn't Spud on the shelf with a neck injury? I seem to have read that somewhere.

Archived