Lionheart signs with TNA!

BiffingtonClyro

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so far this is even less accurate than the Johnny Moss signs with TNA statement and with less to base it on, it may be true although anything at this stage is probably only for the TNA tour ot like someone else said, the Tough Enough application has been approved. I hope its true but lets not jump to conclusions or at last post in the title thread that your making it up as you go

so far this is even less accurate than the Johnny Moss signs with TNA statement and with less to base it on, it may be true although anything at this stage is probably only for the TNA tour ot like someone else said, the Tough Enough application has been approved. I hope its true but lets not jump to conclusions or at last post in the title thread that your making it up as you go

What does FYE stand? Forgot your eyes? :laugh:

well that was a pointless post as I ask again why the forgot your eyes point as I dont get it and dont see how it fits in with anything we're discussing here, if I understood it I could either laugh at the joke or take offence accordingly

• Paid Members
This is obviously the only possible outcome of his announcement. Better play it safe and jump to conclusions and state it as fact.

I used to look on the bad side of life like yourself. Now I'm all about the happiness. Cheer up. He has signed. I will eat my rat if he hasn't.

Don't quite know what you are rambling about... Just suggesting you may not want to take a vague tweet like this one and start misleading threads stating your interpretation of it as a fact. For the record I like Lionheart and hope for some good news of this magnitude.

If it's anything other than him signing with TNA I do want pictures of you eating your rat.

Archived