Lionheart signs with TNA!

BiffingtonClyro

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff Jarrett just tweeted this to Lionheart: "You need to get ready for January 27th...chance of a lifetime!"

Lionheart's response: "I'll be ready... Can't wait"

January 27th is the TNA house show in Glasgow so my guess is Lionheart has been given the "Johnny Moss deal", i.e. he'll be wrestling on a TNA house show, probably against Jarrett.

And in support of my theory I enclose this Douglas Williams tweet: "Great to see some British guys getting opportunities to shine and impress on the upcoming tour... who will be next??"

This is obviously the only possible outcome of his announcement. Better play it safe and jump to conclusions and state it as fact.

I used to look on the bad side of life like yourself. Now I'm all about the happiness. Cheer up. He has signed. I will eat my rat if he hasn't.

Don't quite know what you are rambling about... Just suggesting you may not want to take a vague tweet like this one and start misleading threads stating your interpretation of it as a fact. For the record I like Lionheart and hope for some good news of this magnitude.

If it's anything other than him signing with TNA I do want pictures of you eating your rat.

Look's like you'll be the one eating a large portion of ratatouille!

Jeff Jarrett just tweeted this to Lionheart: "You need to get ready for January 27th...chance of a lifetime!"

January 27th is the TNA house show in Glasgow so my guess is Lionheart has been given the "Johnny Moss deal", i.e. he'll be wrestling on a TNA house show, probably against Jarrett.

And in support of my theory I enclose this Douglas Williams tweet: "Great to see some British guys getting opportunities to shine and impress on the upcoming tour... who will be next??"

taken form PBW Facebook

sorry Ross but i got too excited :D

A big thankyou to Jeff Jarrett for for giving up his time to come to The Scottish Pro Wrestling Academy. A truely awesome learning experience for everyone involved. Towards the end of the seminar Jeff Jarrett shocked PBW talent and trainees by striking PBW Champion Lionheart over the head with his guitar. The next 24 hours shall be very interesting folks.

Looks like it will be one of those Brittish guys on the Uk leg of the Tour , but reading that its looking interesting to see what happens

Could not have happened to a nicer guy - well done Lionheart , fully deserved !

Confirmed on Lionhearts Facebook....

IT'S OFFICIAL: TNA MAXIMUM IMPACT, Thursday the 27th of January 2011, Glasgow Braehead Arena..... LIONHEART vs JEFF JARRETT

I'd imagine it gives Lionheart huge satisfaction to be wrestling on such a high calibre card in a big venue in his home nation. Well deserved, and it must make a lot of the sacrifices and commitment well worth it.

I hope the crowd get behind him big time. The same goes for Moss at the Wembley show.

So do you think a local guy will be wrestling on each british house show? Some sort of MMA challenge maybe?

not sure as Moss isnt local to Wembley as he is from Cumbria, maybe Manchester would have been more suitable but I'm sure Moss would rather do the Wembley show, unless they already have someone lined up for Manchester, where else are they holding shows?

I would imagine Jarrett will end up wrestling local guys on each of the UK shows, maybe on the France & Germany shows too. It sounds like cool little deal too. The hated American heel vs. the local good guy. It's a simple formula and it could lead to some fun matches. Anyway, hopefully they'll announce UK wrestlers for the rest of the shows as well. Personally, I'm hoping Leroy Kincaide will get a shot at Jarrett.

Archived