Lionheart signs with TNA!

BiffingtonClyro

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember reading the thread I'm sure the above comments allude to.

Lionheart either provided or offered to provide funds to the prevalent 1PW promoter, as they were potless and things like flights hadn't been booked for international talent (such as Nigel McGuinness) who were due to appear at the show.

So my understanding is Lionheart tried to help out to keep a show on track.

I'm confident if this is incorrect someone will be quick to correct me, as any item 1PW seems to elicit keen responses!

Lionheart either provided or offered to provide funds to the prevalent 1PW promoter, as they were potless and things like flights hadn't been booked for international talent (such as Nigel McGuinness) who were due to appear at the show.

I'm confident if this is incorrect someone will be quick to correct me, as any item 1PW seems to elicit keen responses!

Thanks Ant. That to me says he offered help to see that a big show went ahead. What I took from the original post was that he had paid a promoter to book him against an import?

Thanks Ant. That to me says he offered help to see that a big show went ahead. What I took from the original post was that he had paid a promoter to book him against an import?

Can see how you reached that conclusion. What I've posted is my interpretation of what actually occurred when you remove the spin and insinuations.

I was going to say that the comment Whiskey Jim made was rather cuntish. This is probably the biggest monment of Lionheart's wrestling career and is also in turn exposing Scottish wrestling to the casual audience. Having crass comments like that especially from someone in Scotland is really not right when this should be really good high/feel good moment. Get behind your own countryman and stop with the nonsense.

Archived