Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

Fucksake no matter what I do it seems I get accused of scum even though i'm not the one making wild role claims that are probably false yet never gets properly questioned. Can't believe you are happy to vote off a clear town and seems that town have now lost. Best of luck

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

There's two votes on you, and we need 7 to lynch, aren't you overreacting there Dan?

I also like how you try and, in the same post, say that I shouldn't be believed because of my role claim which hasn't been properly questioned (I'd say it has, by everyone), and then follow it up with trying to appeal to me for because I'm "happy to vote off a clear town", when that's not the case at all. In fact you're not a "clear town" in the slightest.

At the moment the only players I believe are almost definite town are myself and Ron. BB will become one of those if you flip scum as well.

What's important though is that we narrow the scum down to just two left. If we have just two scum left along with both me AND Ron, town win. It's one of the few times in these games that town can win in an endgame situation, because if there's 2 scum vs a bomb and a PGO, then no lynch can be made, scum have to target one of us, say they target me, then we have me dead and the scum dead. Ron and the over scum left in the day phase, night phase hits, and the scum targets Ron which leaves the scum dead and not Ron. Leading to a town win.

We need to use the bomb and PGO roles to town's advantage, and as long as town is never outnumbered by the scum we can win this.

• Paid Members

Mike we do have to still be carefully thou if we lynch wrong today we could be looking at one stray vote tomorrow being end of game, (if Chris Stone flips town and wolfvision is mod-killed and town flips over night we are then looking at lylo for 2 days in a row, so yes you are right scum have to work if they want a win we cannot be to cocksure of ourselves.

Edit:

Explain your vote at least wolfvision as that is a piss poor vote hop! you said previously that you had suspicions on me as I hadn't played scum and that was the reason for different posting and I blew that out of the water with the link to the last game so give a reason for your vote.

• Paid Members

While you're right swift... Dan's basically admitted to being scum because rather than argue his case (when he had all of two votes on him) he just offs the person at L-1.

If it turns out Dan isn't scum, it does prove that he's an exceptionally poor player.

Incidentally, this is the last game run on here with the L-1 penalty bullshit. It's an utterly shit idea and it's ruined this game from the beginning. (Along with confirming TripleA as town, and not being transparent with the modding)

• Paid Members
Incidentally, this is the last game run on here with the L-1 penalty bullshit. It's an utterly shit idea and it's ruined this game from the beginning. (Along with confirming TripleA as town, and not being transparent with the modding)

Is it really any worse than modkilling the role? That tends to end whichever phase is worse for the team involved, after all. This, if anything, allows that to be avoided.

• Paid Members

Yeah, but then it puts us in the situation where someone can avoid their lynch by just lynching that slot, and thus means we are trying to work town play around the L-1 issue, which we shouldn't be doing. People should be lynched on the basis of them being scummy and a majority vote feeling that way. Not a single player casting a vote. I was going to wait until after the game to bring it up, but the fact is it's been the centre of an issue THREE times thus far.

First with TripleA, which thankfully didn't cause much issue (beyond you attacking me for saying he was unlynchable at that stage because of it), secondly with Corey, who wound up lynched because of it (yes I said I'd lynch him, but without the L-1 penalty someone else would likely have wound up as the lynch and we'd be at a different point now), and thirdly Dan lynching Stone... despite nobody else wanting it.

It's basically changed the entire direction of the game because of it. Tomorrow Dan is the lynch, nothing else in the game comes close to being as scummy. If he flips town we've lost the game through a combination of a really poor option for dealing with flakes, and a really shit town player.

Oh and mike the only shit town player (if you are town) is you, I have constantly posted defences of myself and even tried to lead a lynch away from an important member of the town towards an important member of the scum. I could not have done more to prove i was town yet several times in this day phase i have been labelled scum with very little actual evidence and even had 2 votes on me. It has been pretty clear for a few day I am not scum, yet you on the other hand once you realised that it was plain as day ron was PGO came out with a pretty extraordinary claim of being a completly untouchable player. If your scum well done mate you have played a good game but if you are town you are pretty stupid to see what was right infront of your eyes.

Archived