Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Family Guys vote now puts me at -4, so it looks like my game is as good as over, especially as I may not be able to post till after the deadline now as the weather was too bad to actually bury anyone today so the actual burial part of the funeral will take place as soon as the weather is ok.

This may be tomorrow, or not for a few days, but as there is quite a distance from where I liv and where the funeral is taking place, have decided to stay here a little bit longer.

The priest said this is only the seond time in his many years as a priest that this has happened.

I need you all to believe me when I say I am town.

I wanted to push through a vote on Ron as I felt his rolefishing was more scummy behaviour than Nexus' post which coukd have just been a typing error.

Obviously nobody else seems to think that, so as I knew I would be away for a bit, I tried too hard to push through a lynch on him as I felt it was better than a vote on Nexus.

In doing this, everyone seems to have read my post as scummy behaviour, which I can only plead to you to reconsider as it is not.

I am not trying to play the sympathy vote, due to what has happened and do appriecate everybodys kind comments about the situation, but just ask for you all to reconsider your vote and think whether my vote is best for town at this stage and whether you would gain better results elsewhere.

I promise that I am town, but won't have any mental breakdown this time if you vote me off on something that you have misread, which was the situation that lead to me going crazy last time.

I wouldn't have changed how I wrote that message as I thought I was doing the right thing at the time, but if you want to vote me off, then there is nothing I can do about it.

Just hope you will all learn that this is my playing style, along with using words like investigate, not to be awkard but just because I call things the way I see them and play a similar game style whether scum or not.

The end of that last post is not going to help me any by saying it, but I am trying to be honest with you all, as I am 100 percent town.

I don't know what I can say to turn this vote around, but I have already said I am happy to vote Nexus or Ron, so if I need to change my vote than I am happy to do that.

Unvote: Ron Simmons

A vote for me is a vote against town, so please believe me when I say, please don't do it.

I can't guarantee when I am next online, so I guess I had better reveal my role, then it is up to you to decide what to do about it as scum will now know about it which makes me an easy target.

I am a roleblocker.

Believe me or don't believe me, there is nothing else I can add to this, but was hoping that this game would be a distraction from my current happenings, but now I have role claimed I will be wrongly lynched or early night killed.

Good luck with the rest of your investigations but you are looking in the wrong place.

• Paid Members

There is so much going on with that post that i'm actually unsure what to do now.

On one hand, as sorry as I am for you, you mention the funeral wayyy too much to the point where it looks like you're trying to get sympathy (I know this isn't the case, but it looks like it).

On the other, your roleclaim is actually beleivable. Also, considering that the scum will possibly kill you in the night now, I think a lynch on you would be a waste. But then there's the fact the scum might know we think this and now won't kill you, hoping we see it as you're scum and lynch you the next day phase.

You've put us all in a very tough spot.

Ron and Nexus were the other 2 main culprits on a few people's agendas, so I may have to read back and see the arguments against them. As for now, my vote stays on you but I think i'd rather risk a lynch on another top suspect than waste one on a potential roleblocker.

If you are indeed the roleblocker, we need to sort out who you'll roleblock tonight.

• Paid Members

Also, I want you to narrow down a group of 3 people (or more) that you may roleblock if you are the blocker. We made the mistake last game of letting Swiftstrike tell us all who to protect and he manipulated us like a bunch of prats. At least if we narrowed it down to a choice you made personally, it lessens the chance of scum controlling it for you.

Triple A, if you are voting me for what you believe is a valid reason, then that is ok.

If any part of your vote is down to my lack of posts, then please reconsider as that is the only reason I have posted what is currently going on in my life, as I don't want that to have an effect on the game.

I will happily follow whatever course of action the town wishes.

The only way for me to prove myself is to be given the chance to show everyone and if we have a watcher or tracker, they can follow me and find out, but how they would be able to give out that information without being spotted by the scum is a huge obstacle preventing it from clearing me.

For the time being, as there is plenty else to go on, I see no point in tunnelling SMS. Nothing can be done about the reasons why people think he's scum, and I'm happy to re-evaluate where my vote lies for now, as I can sort-of see what he's getting at with how he worded his 'Get rid of Ron' line.

Unvote

• Paid Members
Believe me or don't believe me, there is nothing else I can add to this, but was hoping that this game would be a distraction from my current happenings, but now I have role claimed I will be wrongly lynched or early night killed.

Unless you're lying. Role claiming like this is a bad move, and I also don't like how you're using the funeral as an excuse for nearly everything you're doing/saying. You've done it in this game and the last game, and as I've said I don't want to dwell on it too much as it's a sensitive subject, but it's such a sensitive subject I think it's in poor taste to talk about it in this way as frequently. It isn't really the place.

I'm sorry if that sounds unsympathetic, I'm not meaning to be at all.

Perhaps, but once I learned SMS can't add anything further, I don't see the point in leaving the vote in on him at this stage. If I could have a long and drawn out debate on whether he was scum or not, then maybe I'd wait a while, but for now I have all the information I'm going to get on SMS at this day stage so I may as well focus my attention elsewhere.

I think SMS is the wrong person to lynch right now, we have his potential "slip up" but we can always come back to that, for now I can't see past ron being scum so I'm not going to change my vote. Call it tunnelling but his posts stand out a mile in my eyes as scum.

• Paid Members

I've read back through everything and I can see why most people think Nexus or Ron are scummiest. Of the two i'd go for Ron but right now i'm happy to just

Unvote SMS

I think SMS is the wrong person to lynch right now, we have his potential "slip up" but we can always come back to that, for now I can't see past ron being scum so I'm not going to change my vote. Call it tunnelling but his posts stand out a mile in my eyes as scum.

I think like Mike said, everyone can be accused of 'tunnelling' because it's the nature of the game, if you are 1000% sure someone is scum, but other people aren't getting on-board, you're bound to try and highlight it more than someone else. End of the day we have 4, 5 maybe 6 threats to find, if your list looks anything like mine, then we may well have found 3 of them already, it's about going which lynch we think is most likely to come out with a positive outcome, if right now you think it's Ron, I can see where you're coming from, and understand why you'd vote for him.

Archived