WRESTLEZONE IRELAND

dazkeatz

WRESTLEZONE ireland is 4 weeks today looks like an amazing convention with stars

MICK FOLEY

MILLION DOLLAR MAN

CHYNA

TITO SANTANA

GREG VALENTINE

and many other legends this looks like its worth every penny

i have my ticket and will be flying from england

who else is going?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WRESTLEZONE ireland is 4 weeks today looks like an amazing convention with stars

MICK FOLEY

MILLION DOLLAR MAN

CHYNA

TITO SANTANA

GREG VALENTINE

and many other legends this looks like its worth every penn

who else is going?

99 euros per day is not good value in my book. Maybe if they got the Wrestling.ie/ AWR guys to have a show at the same venue but its just too expensive for a meet and greet. I flew over to england for Dragon Gate and met the whole roster for less than the entry price for wrestlezone.

MICK FOLEY

MILLION DOLLAR MAN

CHYNA

TITO SANTANA

GREG VALENTINE

who else is going?

99 euros per day is not good value in my book. Maybe if they got the Wrestling.ie/ AWR guys to have a show at the same venue but its just too expensive for a meet and greet. I flew over to england for Dragon Gate and met the whole roster for less than the entry price for wrestlezone.

It's 160 per day. your tickets only good for the saturday or sunday, not both.

MICK FOLEY

MILLION DOLLAR MAN

CHYNA

TITO SANTANA

GREG VALENTINE

who else is going?

It's 160 per day. your tickets only good for the saturday or sunday, not both.

The web site is listing individual tickets for each day at 99 euros so I hope you didnt get ripped off.

www.wrestlezoneireland.com/tickets-and-prices

I could bring a case of uppers n' downers and try get Chyna back to room 55. I'd love to give Chyna's Godzila-Clit a blow job. I could kill all my gay tendencies with one shot - excuse the pun - right there.

Now your talking. I'll come with you and chuck an extra 20 euros in. We could create another video. We could call it A Night In Dublin. I don't want my face on camera though we will need to pixelate it. We could make it like a proper movie. I could be a plumber and you could be the house husband. Then the next day we can have like a shoot interview giving our opinions on the festival and on Chyna and sell it to the people of the UKFF. Next think you know there we are, going round the conventions wooing celebrties past their prime and then dishing the dirt in our own shoot interviews.

It's not a bad price I suppose.. but I paid 30 quid each for a professional photo and got some items signed by Dibiase and Scott Hall last year. As much as I respect the line up for this year (Chyna excluded) , I wouldn't go out of my way to meet any of them with the exception of Foley, and I wouldn't pay 99 Euros for the privledge either.

In my opinion these things are ridiculously overpriced. Growing up as a football fan and wrestling fan my heroes are as much Bryan Robson, Peter Beardsley, Paul Gascoigne, Kevin Keegan, Ian Wright, Le Tissier and so on as much as they are Shawn Michaels, Ricky Steamboat, Randy Savage and co and if I went to a sportsman's dinner and spent several hours in their (footballer's) company and have the opportuninty to chat with them, get pics, stuff signed, etc - all for free after the entry fee - I would probs pay

• 3 weeks later...

Archived