WRESTLEZONE IRELAND

dazkeatz

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Is Wrestle Zone Ireland affiliated with the Scottish promotion? Or is it a third organisation to use that name now? (The original being based in North East England.)

There is no connection at all between the two promotions (other than the name obviously). :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Is Wrestle Zone Ireland affiliated with the Scottish promotion? Or is it a third organisation to use that name now? (The original being based in North East England.)

There is no connection at all between the two promotions (other than the name obviously). :thumbsup:

Spanners. How hard is it to Google a name, at the very least? Think I'll open a fast food chain called McDonalds' in the morning...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Another retarded mark tries to run an event and use advance ticket sales money to fund it.... anyone surprised? I was actually considering going to this, so it's kind of annoying. But I'd never buy anything in advance for something like this - especially a first timer with a loaded line-up.

Gayness maximus.

• Paid Members
Another retarded mark tries to run an event and use advance ticket sales money to fund it.... anyone surprised? I was actually considering going to this, so it's kind of annoying. But I'd never buy anything in advance for something like this - especially a first timer with a loaded line-up.

Gayness maximus.

Slev and Jake got duped...

Uberness Gayness of the Maximillians

• 2 months later...

yes i got a refund without any hassle. i actually emailed the guy just before christmas asking if he plans to do an event for 2011 he wrote back saying he was looking towards april but i gather thats not going to happen now as were not too far away from april.

its a shame really it had a great line up and i was really excited for it.

but i am going to the wrestling legends tour 2011 this friday in Germany - Goodtimes :)

Archived