IPW:The 6th Annual BRAWL AT THE HALL, Sun 5th December, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Paid Members

Go on then, I'll ask.

What with the weather and everything, is there a realistic possibility of this not going ahead? I don't know what the situation in Kent is at the moment, but it's been pretty bad up here in North Yorkshire for the past week and seems to be getting worse!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go on then, I'll ask.

What with the weather and everything, is there a realistic possibility of this not going ahead? I don't know what the situation in Kent is at the moment, but it's been pretty bad up here in North Yorkshire for the past week and seems to be getting worse!

No, this show is happening!

• Paid Members
Go on then, I'll ask.

No, this show is happening!

Double Huzzah!

Thank the lord. I ordered tickets today without even considering that it may be cancelled. Andy, will tickets still be posted out or do i bring my paypal receipt?

Cheers, see you sunday!

Your tickets will be in the post tomorrow sent 1st class so should be with you by the show :thumbsup:

As a side note, anyone wanting ringside tickets we have just 6 front row tickets left 13 second rows so advise you order in advance all these seats are allocated, numbered & named!

Rotherham.

No running buses or trains in South Yorkshire.

My car is completely snowed in on the driveway as we had 20 inches of snow.

So basically I'm praying for a miracle right now, but Thursday is supposed to be worse, Friday is supposed to be better, but Saturday and Sunday, not even if they're bad, just if we get more snow, I'm fucked with a capital F.

I just hope the imports can arrive safely in the country.

2 Quick Questions

Approximatley what time will the show finish?

Also will you keep us updated on the travel status of the imports?

the show will finish 8-8.30 and yes, if I hear of any problems you guys will be the 1st to know.

We are putting plans in place to try and ensure fans don't have to wait in the cold, have 2 rings organised and the most talented roster in Europe all eager to not let the weather beat them. You can rest assured if you risk the elements you won't be disappointed

2 Quick Questions

Approximatley what time will the show finish?

Also will you keep us updated on the travel status of the imports?

the show will finish 8-8.30 and yes, if I hear of any problems you guys will be the 1st to know.

We are putting plans in place to try and ensure fans don't have to wait in the cold, have 2 rings organised and the most talented roster in Europe all eager to not let the weather beat them. You can rest assured if you risk the elements you won't be disappointed

hi andy, tried emailing you about availabilty of front and 2nd row seats, if you didnt get it could you please pm me here? much appreciated

- extremebc, I shall PM you in a second.

Eddie Edwards is in the UK and all ready for the 3CW show on Friday.

As I said we are going to do everything we can to make sure this show happens. To stay up to date with all the going on's follow our Twitter where we will be giving live updates in the lead up to the show: www.twitter.com/ipwuk

And from the time I set out likely early hours of Sunday morning you will be able to see updates on my personal Twitter www.twitter.com/aquildan

I'll do everything I can to keep you guys updated!

Last year Brawl At The Hall was effected by torrential rain... this year snow. I'm beginning to wonder what we have done wrong :p

Archived