IPW:The 6th Annual BRAWL AT THE HALL, Sun 5th December, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Leroy vs Mossy the match something always happens to and doesn't go ahead?

Yes, it's the third time it hasn't happened. I believe car trouble and floods were the reasons for the other times (could be wrong). Even Andy mentioned that maybe he should stop trying to book that match.

The two previous times -

Injured in a car accident was one of them not car trouble, he missed a fair few shows

And his entire town was underwater, it was national news, so it was understandable

Goes to show how fuzzy my memory is.

Along with tickets for No Escape 2011 links will go up on the website in the next 24 hours for all the new Sittingbourne releases.... Unfinished Business (Moss vs Mastiff), Anniversary Show (Leaders vs Pac/Haskins, Shiozaki/Mastiff) and Make or Break (Leaders/All Stars, Mastiff/Kincaide).

I'm capturing the show as we speak and all things going well, will look to release it next week.

Hate to be a pain, but any update on this?

I know it's ridiculous to expect a show within a week (you're not Smart Mark Video, nobody else can do that), but I was hoping Make Or Break at least would be up for sale by now.

Along with tickets for No Escape 2011 links will go up on the website in the next 24 hours for all the new Sittingbourne releases.... Unfinished Business (Moss vs Mastiff), Anniversary Show (Leaders vs Pac/Haskins, Shiozaki/Mastiff) and Make or Break (Leaders/All Stars, Mastiff/Kincaide).

I'm capturing the show as we speak and all things going well, will look to release it next week.

Hate to be a pain, but any update on this?

I know it's ridiculous to expect a show within a week (you're not Smart Mark Video, nobody else can do that), but I was hoping Make Or Break at least would be up for sale by now.

Sorry for hold up had a lot of stuff on as well as recovering from my disease which plagued my throat at the show!

Tickets are up now for No Escape so get buying those ;) and I'll put up a link for DVD's on this here forum tomorrow I promise!

Brawl At The Hall is nearly nearly done.

To be fair providing there is no errors with the footage a one week turnaround is realistic and it's something that we will aim to achieve in 2011.

Any timeframe as to when this will go onsale? Also, have any new dvds been released since the PAC vs Haskins show? Thats the last one I got

Hey Andy, any update on the DVDs?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Just bought Sittingbourne Spectacular 2010, Sixth Anniversary Show and Brawl at the Hall 2010.

Be interesting to see how they come across on DVD compared to how they come across live.

Archived