IPW:The 6th Annual BRAWL AT THE HALL, Sun 5th December, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice choice of import. I would of liked to have seen Davey & Eddie but Eddie is still great to see on his own. Hope he brings the ROH TV title with him. As for Spud, well I'd like to see Spud vs Lighting Kid now :thumbsup:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, especially after I was really hyped with Edwards vs Haskins and was already thinking what to write, but Eddie may have been badly injured last night.

Sucks :(

No Official Word but

"Eddie is definately hurt. His collar bone looked like it wanted to pop out of the skin."

"Eddie separates his shoulder diving on Hero"

"This injury gives them a good excuse to quietly get rid of the TV title or, at least, start from scratch again and book it properly."

"Edwards couldn't raise his arm in the final match."

"I was also there and the way eddie landed after the dive he looked legit hurt."

Fingers crossed it isn't as bad as it seems

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, especially after I was really hyped with Edwards vs Haskins and was already thinking what to write, but Eddie may have been badly injured last night.

Sucks :(

No Official Word but

"Eddie is definately hurt. His collar bone looked like it wanted to pop out of the skin."

"Eddie separates his shoulder diving on Hero"

"This injury gives them a good excuse to quietly get rid of the TV title or, at least, start from scratch again and book it properly."

"Edwards couldn't raise his arm in the final match."

"I was also there and the way eddie landed after the dive he looked legit hurt."

Fingers crossed it isn't as bad as it seems

I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed :rolleyes:

Archived