IPW:The 6th Annual BRAWL AT THE HALL, Sun 5th December, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Weather reports showing no snow in Sittingbourne on Sunday, just heavy rain.

Looks like it's going to be a cold and wet one.

I hear it's actual allocated/reserved/numbered seats for the first few rows at this one (like SittSpec and 5thAni shows this year), so at least it won't mean anyone has to queue outside in the rain.

Well the roads are a lot better up here and I was finally able to get my car off the driveway.

I've read that the M25/Kent is supposed to be a little icy right now, so hopefully the weather will be better for Sunday.

I've booked Monday off work so I can have a slow drive down and a slow drive back up, worst comes to worst and I can find a hotel or something if I can't risk driving.

I'm now allowing myself to get cautiously optimistic.

And if Sunday night ends with The Leaders winning the Tag belts and Eddie Edwards comes out to say that he'll be back in a pack next year and that the hunt is on, I may have a sex-wee.

Well the roads are a lot better up here and I was finally able to get my car off the driveway.

Good to hear it. I was worried at the start of the week, but it hasn't been that bad in Liverpool and we decided we were going to attempt to get to Sittingbourne no matter what.

Tickets still haven't arrived, but I have a PayPal receipt for three front row tickets in case they don't come tomorrow. I assume that will be alright?

I'm really looking forward to this show now, although I won't be happy until all the imports are shivering in Sittingbourne (and the UK guys, they are important too)

The Icy rainstorms that are scheduled for this weekend should make the drive down and back up very interesting but I've got a busy week ahead of me so I really cannot die this weekend so it'll be a case of slowly but surely I reckon on the travel front. I'm sure the show will be worth 8 hours of Arctic off roading!

Good to hear it. I was worried at the start of the week, but it hasn't been that bad in Liverpool and we decided we were going to attempt to get to Sittingbourne no matter what.

Tickets still haven't arrived, but I have a PayPal receipt for three front row tickets in case they don't come tomorrow. I assume that will be alright?

I'm really looking forward to this show now, although I won't be happy until all the imports are shivering in Sittingbourne (and the UK guys, they are important too)

All tickets have been posted. It will be fine but if you've ordered ringside seating then please drop me a PM or e-mail andy@ipwuk.com with the name tickets were ordered under just to double check as all ringside seating is named and numbered and I can shoot you across your seat numbers as well.

• Paid Members

Trains still are only running a limited service from Ramsgate to London Victoria so Sunday looks like it could be a bit hit or miss.

Hopefully all the snow on the line will have cleared up by then though.

Any guesses as to Redman's partners?

I think Terry Fraizer and even though he is wrestling another match i think Haskins would bring the fued full circle

I think Nick Riley will be one of them and Haskins would be awesome as the second to finally separate him from being one of the Thrillers

Tempted to head over for this tomorrow. never been to an IPW show but like the look of this.

Couple of quick questions, will there be tickets available on the door and is Generico here (twitter mentions Edwards and London are here but nothing about Generico).

Archived