Corino_Mark Is Dead

WU LYF 4 LYF

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

That's awful. Terrible shame. As someone else mentioned sounds like it was just wrong place, wrong time. He's the same age and from the same county as me as well! An accident that could have happened to any of us really.

Certainly recognised his name and remember seeing him post fairly often and by the sounds of things seems like a guy who had really loved his wrestling.

RIP fella and condolences to the family.

=======================================

This is a horrible thing to ask but...is this the first occurrence of this on the forum that we know of? I know there was rumours about lava_boy at one point but I'm pretty sure they turned out to be false. I ask mainly because it seems it was due to that classifieds thread and that ravishing fella so actively trying to get in contact with him that we've got the news so soon. If it wasn't for that his name would probably have come up in a 'what happened to...' thread in the future and we'd be none the wiser. Really, if they don't know anybody on the forum personally or through other online social means, it could have happened before and nobody knows about it. Bit of a grim thought really.

Edited by purplemonkeydishwasher

That's really knocked me for six. I didn't know him on a personal level but I remember him posting here and corino_mark was instantly recognisable to me. Wrong place at the wrong time and now a life has been tragically ended, it's just not right. RIP Stu and as someone who lost a child myself, I am definitely thinking of his parents and family.

This came up on Facebook through someone on here, and I didn't believe it. I didn't know the guy, and apart from the odd exchange in some threads, didn't really speak to him either. 26 really is no age to die though, a great shame. My thoughts and condolences go to his friends and family.

RIP

Unbelievable :(

I only just heard by seeing this thread. I instantly went to his Facebook hoping it wasn't true but my heart sank. It only seems yesterday I was calling him Wade Barrett for a joke. Been friends with him since about 2006, one of the first friends I made on the internet, we'd chat about wrestling, metal (we had some good chats about Fear Factory who we both loved). We'd have some good chats at shows we both were at, mainly 1PW & NOAH. Just like me, he enjoyed life with a lager & a cig in hand. Good lad and good laugh. He'll be sorely missed by all who knew him. Rest In Peace Stuart.