Mafia Mod Topic

Mike Castle

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Also, as a note, SMS' game will take precident over any games once we hit February to allow him to run it. (Seeing as until then everyone will be jumping over him in the queue). So as soon as he says he can run his game at the time, I'll bump him to the head of the queue.

• Paid Members

My scenario is complete, it's to be a WWE NXT scenario. It'll be a fairly large game of 19 players. If anyone wants to sign up they can PM me now, but there'll be a sign up thread when the time eventually comes anyway. Which may be a while away, so it may be best to wait.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I've formulated a new game, under the tentative name of "Chinatown" - if possible, I'd like it to replace "BritARSE Mafia" for my second game, and bump BritARSE to be my third, in whatever place in the queue Mike sees fit.

Thanks.

• Paid Members

Added (and moved), what I'll basically do is have it so the main list has one at a time in it, so that if anyone who is yet to mod a game steps up, they are added at the bottom of that list. However if there are two (or more) queued by the same person, they will be in the second list, and will have their game move up into the main list only once their game to be modded has finished (So Snake's will be the next to move up, but if a new person wishes to mod prior to this game finishing, they will be added first).

I hope that makes sense, as it does in my head, but at half 1 I could be thinking out of my arse (not that that's much different from normal admittedly :D).

I've also got a new game to run after the PYP one... So Gregory's Horror Show gets bumped back further. The U-Pick game will be rather fun though as the players will pick the character they wish to be. I'll just make up roles that fit them (which means... a no Vanilla game, oooh!). Can't guarentee it will be perfectly balanced, but I'll strive to make it as balanced as I can considering I'll only have about 24-48 hours to make up the roles when that one comes round.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Mike I have a 11 player what I would call Expert Players Only Mafia, I.e. Those who have played regularly with no flaking. It's a bastard hard set up too.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

But do take note of the specific game rules. I've not signed up due to the restricting on post length (no sarky comments please :p) and the fact you can't double post at all. So not only are you stuffed if there's a lot of comments to respond to, and you're the only one on at that time of day. But you can't EBWOP if you cock something up. If they removed those rules I might have signed up. That and a game with Vezok AND chesskid? Not a chance. Not unless we could push a policy lynch day 1 of chess.

Glad you bumped this thread though, I need to update the first post.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I have formulated a game which is a fusion of Mafia Scum and Mornington Crescent. Please add this to the list.

It shall be, for titular purposes, named "Mafington Crescent".

Archived