Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

So Celtic are the only ones who have been punished for Rangers bringing about the "Night of Shame" then?

Makes sense. Nothing changes.

Boohoo. Catholic conspiracy mate. Fuck off.

:laugh:

You can hear them filling their pants with shite all the way from Ibrox to Hampden that the league title is on its way to Paradise.

Nobody mentioned religion you fucking bigot. Nobody's seen you in this thread before, so fuck off and stop plaguing it with your narrow-minded, myopic little agenda.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Celtic are the only ones who have been punished for Rangers bringing about the "Night of Shame" then?

You can hear them filling their pants with shite all the way from Ibrox to Hampden that the league title is on its way to Paradise.

Nobody mentioned religion you fucking bigot. Nobody's seen you in this thread before, so fuck off and stop plaguing it with your narrow-minded, myopic little agenda.

You really are a mop topped utter cunt, aren't you? Nobody has seen me in this thread before? Do you realise how forums actually work? You are the fucking bigot mate. You fill this thread up with utter drivel regarding your hatred for Rangers fans ( which I am not ). By Rangers fans I mean "proddys". You are nothing but a middle class toff who thinks that supporting Celtic means hating the opposition. You are a deluded little twat. Paradise? Fucking paradise? That's the sort of backslapping that has made Celtic a fucking joke for years. Yeah, Celtic have lost the league for ages now beacause of a "hidden force". That's why they were pumped 4 - 0 by shitey St Mirren last year. You actually have the nerve to bring up Hampden? The place where you lost the cup THIS YEAR? Aw, my mistake, you should have won that, if it wasn't for those blasted mystical forces. Walk down Ibrox on a Friday night and see if you're still chatting utter shite then mate. You would need more than your skateboard to get away.

You really are a mop topped utter cunt, aren't you? Nobody has seen me in this thread before? Do you realise how forums actually work? You are the fucking bigot mate. You fill this thread up with utter drivel regarding your hatred for Rangers fans ( which I am not ). By Rangers fans I mean "proddys". You are nothing but a middle class toff who thinks that supporting Celtic means hating the opposition. You are a deluded little twat. Paradise? Fucking paradise? That's the sort of backslapping that has made Celtic a fucking joke for years. Yeah, Celtic have lost the league for ages now beacause of a "hidden force". That's why they were pumped 4 - 0 by shitey St Mirren last year. You actually have the nerve to bring up Hampden? The place where you lost the cup THIS YEAR? Aw, my mistake, you should have won that, if it wasn't for those blasted mystical forces. Walk down Ibrox on a Friday night and see if you're still chatting utter shite then mate. You would need more than your skateboard to get away.

It is perhaps unfair to even construct a rebuttal to this slavering, rage-filled rant taking into consideration that you are clearly a damaged individual, but I'll give it a go.

I'd like to see pictorial evidence when I've called Rangers fans "proddies". I don't mince words when it comes to Rangers Football Club: as an institution, it is rotten to the core and I would be the first to laugh if the taxman came calling, liquidised the assets and knocked Ibrox down tomorrow. But I've never made any inference whatsoever to the Protestant faith or its followers. It's apparent that you feel a desperate need to attach Celtic and me as a supporter of them to the same level of hatred that spills out from Rangers fans with songs like the Billy Boys or the Famine Song. I'm telling you now: you'll never hear an anti-Protestant sentiment emerge from my lips.

Paradise is the nickname for Celtic Park amongst our support; always has been, always will be. If you take particular umbrage with that, then I suggest you seek psychiatric help. I'm proud to go to my team's home ground and support them. The fact that rage courses through your body when I call it by this name gives me no joy whatsoever.

The Ibrox thing you speak of is just mind-blowing and shows you up for the cretinous bigot you really are. I don't think I'd be welcome down there as you well know: too many inhabitants are up to their knees in....oh wait, UEFA sanctions on that one. Up to their ankles in the unmentionable fluids. It is quite cute that you call me a mop head and a middle-class toff when you seem to venerate Biffy Clyro more than I once did though: it makes your internet warrior challenges of sending one Celtic fan to Ibrox to get his head kicked in even more amusing.

It's ironic that you go constantly go on about Rangers fans singing bile filled songs yet conveiniently forget that Boys Of the Old Brigade is as "illegal" as The FamineSong, yet not a week goes by without the Parkhead fairthful singing their hearts out to it.

Archived