Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

Fuck you.

Nice. Your mask of respectability dropped a little there Dingbat. I guess with Ally posted missing you have a duty to maintain the fine standard of posting from Rangers supporters in this thread.

This isn't a thread about political values and if you want to make one then fuck off somewhere else and do it. I don't have to justify my political beliefs to anyone, least of all someone who doesn't know how to write a paragraph.

It was you who mentioned the political aspect of it, you dribbling moron. Now pick up your toys and get back in the pram, eh? ;)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well excuse me for not enjoying being constantly lectured on our general inferiority by you every way that we turn, David. I quite enjoy your posts about Motherwell because it's the only time you don't take people to task for things without any real cause to do so.

Well excuse me for not enjoying being constantly lectured on our general inferiority by you every way that we turn, David. I quite enjoy your posts about Motherwell because it's the only time you don't take people to task for things without any real cause to do so.

I'm going to do what Neil Lennon should have done when he was faced with an aggressive, unreasonable Rangers man and walk away from the situation as the bigger man.

If I offended you regarding George Galloway and his credibility as a Glasgow candidate in the elections this May, I sincerely apologise sir.

Apology accepted, even if it couldn't have been much more of a backhanded insult. Actually, relating to that, McCoist has today all but confirmed what he said to Lennon that caused the Celtic boss to point and shove:

for this quote, see the previous page, since i posted it again without paying attention

Yeah, I posted that a page back, Dingbat. It's in the same post as George's letter. You may have seen it if you hadn't been so enraged about the political side of things.

On topic though, Paul McBride QC has alluded to McCoists remarks being something along the lines of challenging Lennon to a fight.

Fucks' sake, epic doltery. On reflection I did see it, I just wanted to steer the thread more towards its actual topic, but didn't read back whilst trying to do so.

Fair enough, it happens to us all chief.

And how would Paul McBride QC know this?

Neil Lennon told him I'm guessing. He's Lennon's lawyer remember.

Good win for the Pars today against scumkirk. Looks like the league is going right down to the wire.

Us pumping Raith home and away has fooked them up royally mate.

On the topic of Dundee, 20 league games without defeat, smashing the 19 game record held by the 1961/1962 Scottish League winning side. Fantastic effort, considering we've only used 16 players in that time. To each of those men, I bow down, I fucking love you.

Archived