Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kyle Lafferty's Twitter isn't a credible source. Provide me with a journalistic piece by this David Edgar fellow that reports what you claimed.

What? It's pretty much the most credible source possible! Kyle Lafferty works and trains with the guy. If your mate said to you "A guy in work got spat on" would you say to him he wasn't a credible source to tell you such news?

If the guy my mate was claiming had been spat on had a history of spitting on children and racially abusing people then I would question whether it was a legitimate truth or just an attempt to try and drum up sympathy for the poor 'victim'.

The fact that it is Kyle Lafferty...a man I witnessed parking his Porsche in a disabled car parking space at The Fort and when informed he clearly wasn't disabled shouted back ''my girlfriend's pregnant''....then I would question both his honestly and intelligence.

• Paid Members
Kyle Lafferty's Twitter isn't a credible source. Provide me with a journalistic piece by this David Edgar fellow that reports what you claimed.

What? It's pretty much the most credible source possible! Kyle Lafferty works and trains with the guy. If your mate said to you "A guy in work got spat on" would you say to him he wasn't a credible source to tell you such news?

The fact that it is Kyle Lafferty...a man I witnessed parking his Porsche in a disabled car parking space at The Fort and when informed he clearly wasn't disabled shouted back ''my girlfriend's pregnant''....then I would question both his honestly and intelligence.

To be fair to the guy, I'm pretty sure the Government classes being impregnated by and carrying Kyle Lafferty's baby to be some sort of disability and would issue a blue badge.

To be fair to the guy, I'm pretty sure the Government classes being impregnated by and carrying Kyle Lafferty's baby to be some sort of disability and would issue a blue badge.

:laugh:

Good arrows.

I don't believe you. Do you have a credible source?

• Paid Members

If the guy my mate was claiming had been spat on had a history of spitting on children and racially abusing people then I would question whether it was a legitimate truth or just an attempt to try and drum up sympathy for the poor 'victim'.

Seriously? Surely the fact that he's got such a well known history would make such incidents more likely to be true? It's not like being refused a taxi in Glasgow is that hard to believe is it? I don't think the point is to drum up sympathy either, more to give him credit for actually being a professional for once in his career.

I still think he's a prick though.

Yeah my credible source is that I saw it happen...I know it probably isn't credible to yourself but what I will say is that I've no reason to lie and for what it's worth I've met a few Rangers players out in town and they've been sound as fuck and also seen a few about who have seemed like alright guys and been polite and approachable, signing autographs etc, but as a Rangers fan yourself then you will be quite aware of the reputation Lafferty has of loving himself, acting like he's some kind of massive star and being an all round obnoxious twat.

I've also seen Lafferty come out of a shop on Dumbarton Road look straight at a young boy in a Rangers shirt with Lafferty on it who was pointing at him from across the street before running accross to him and asking him for an autograph...only for Lafferty to completely ignore him...side step him and get into his car and drive off.

He's clearly all class.

Was there not heat on Lafferty in the papers for him parking in a disabled space at ASDA Bearsden? Seem to remember something like that.

Unfortunately, I have taken a piss at a urinal next to the big manky inbred cunt. I scrubbed my hands extra thoroughly in case I caught any of the bad AIDS due the close proximity. It was on Christmas Eve in a certain establishment and he was with Mo Edu (who is built like a fucking tank btw). Both of their burds were stunners.

Was there not heat on Lafferty in the papers for him parking in a disabled space at ASDA Bearsden? Seem to remember something like that.

Unfortunately, I have taken a piss at a urinal next to the big manky inbred cunt. I scrubbed my hands extra thoroughly in case I caught any of the bad AIDS due the close proximity. It was on Christmas Eve in a certain establishment and he was with Mo Edu (who is built like a fucking tank btw). Both of their burds were stunners.

So he's a serial disabled space parker?

Tut tut Kyle.

His current g/f is seriously fit...his last one wasn't great.

Yeah my credible source is that I saw it happen...I know it probably isn't credible to yourself but what I will say is that I've no reason to lie and for what it's worth I've met a few Rangers players out in town and they've been sound as fuck and also seen a few about who have seemed like alright guys and been polite and approachable, signing autographs etc, but as a Rangers fan yourself then you will be quite aware of the reputation Lafferty has of loving himself, acting like he's some kind of massive star and being an all round obnoxious twat.

I've also seen Lafferty come out of a shop on Dumbarton Road look straight at a young boy in a Rangers shirt with Lafferty on it who was pointing at him from across the street before running accross to him and asking him for an autograph...only for Lafferty to completely ignore him...side step him and get into his car and drive off.

He's clearly all class.

That doesn't surprise me sadly.

On the subject of that one of the funniest things i've heard, albeit second hand from my brother in-law, was when he was coming out of Parkhead a few years ago with Hesselink someone spotted them and made a bee line for the big man to get a photo/autopgraph, etc. Slightly excited he went a bit twinkled toed, clipped the kerb and went down like a venetian blind on the pavement about 10 yards from Hesselink and smashed his wrist up really badly in the process. Hesselink made sure the dude was alright albeit after nearly wetting himself laughing and gave him a run to A&E to get him checked out. Always thought thats a belter of a wee anecdote and a real classy gesture.

I was also at a game at Kilmarnock last year not long after Jos Hooiveld had signed and brother in-law had a spare ticket so i went along with him and amongst the players didn't get long for Jos to be spotted but nobody harassed him till half time when a few folk came down. One lad waited patiently and he asked if he could get a photo, duly obliged but his old mans phone cut out before he could take it. Wee fella was absolutely gutted but Jos handed over his iphone to the dad, took the photo and asked him to come back after the game when it was quieter as the 2nd half was about to start. Lad came back at the end and Hooiveld took his dads number and sent him message from his phone over MMS so he would get it later; again a really nice thing to do. Shame it didn't work out for him as he seemed a real gent all round.

That last one is a really classy thing to do. I remember Phillipe Brinquin clearing a ball out wide on the right for Livi and smacking a child in the face. Brinquin gestured to say sorry and asked if the child was alright. Anyway, fairly sure it was against Rangers. Anyway just before the teams came out for the second half Brinquin ran across the pitch, over the barrier and up to the child to give him/her a signed shirt.

That last one is a really classy thing to do. I remember Phillipe Brinquin clearing a ball out wide on the right for Livi and smacking a child in the face. Brinquin gestured to say sorry and asked if the child was alright. Anyway, fairly sure it was against Rangers. Anyway just before the teams came out for the second half Brinquin ran across the pitch, over the barrier and up to the child to give him/her a signed shirt.

Was that not Marvin Andrews when he was still with Livi and hit a young Rangers fan? I remember it on Sportscene back in the day when the had a good highlights package.

Archived