Pro-Wrestling:EVE News & Events Thread

DannRead

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can see highlights of 4 big EVE v ICE Ribbon matches NOW on #19pro Ustream at http://19pro.ne07.jp/ as well as an additional all Ice Ribbon match as Dorami Nagano takes on Tsukasa Fujimoto in a FLASH Qualification Match!

EVE v ICE Matches featured are:

Hikaru Shida v Alpha Female

Tsukasa Fujimoto v Kay Lee Ray v Erin Angel

ICEx60 Champion Hikari Minami v Shanna

Pro-Wrestling:EVE Champion Jenny Sjodin v Emi Sakura

Head on over to http://19pro.ne07.jp/ and watch these historic matches NOW!

This special 90 minute episode of #19pro featuring EVE v ICE Ribbon is only available for 5 days! So make sure you check it out before it's gone!!

Ice Ribbon FLASH Qualification Match:

Dorami Nagano v Tsukasa Fujimoto

EVE V ICE

Hikaru Shida v Alpha Female

Tsukasa Fujimoto v Kay Lee Ray v Erin Angel

ICEx60 Champion Hikari Minami v Shanna

Pro-Wrestling:EVE Champion Jenny Sjodin v Emi Sakura

Courtesy of our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/EVEwrestling

After todays episode of Ice Ribbon's #19pro there has been lots of speculation about "EVE v ICE 2" taking place at Korakuen Hall, Japan in 2012 which leads us to asking this question: If it did happen, which Professionals do YOU think should represent EVE in Japan??!

Representing EVE?

Jenny Sjodin (Champion should always represent their brand)

April Davids (Been there before)

Nikki Storm (Would cement her as an EVE Main Eventer)

Alpha Female (Because you wouldn't say no to her)

It seems Kay Lee Ray is getting some hype from the Ice Ribbon Girls, so hopefully add her to that mix

Representing EVE?

Jenny Sjodin (Champion should always represent their brand)

April Davids (Been there before)

Nikki Storm (Would cement her as an EVE Main Eventer)

Alpha Female (Because you wouldn't say no to her)

It seems Kay Lee Ray is getting some hype from the Ice Ribbon Girls, so hopefully add her to that mix

Id add Shanna to that list after her showing against Hikari Minami.

Also, Super Janey B, just cos I have a real soft spot for her.

I was working to the Idea of having 4 joshis over here, so having 4 eve girls over there

Fair do's, then I'd replace Nikki Storm with Shanna.

I love Nikki and think she's fantastic but wonder whether she's too much of a character for a Joshi audience. She'd work great in America [as is evidence by Jetta and The Knights in SHIMMER] but in Japan, I'm not so sure.

Therefore, I'd go with Jenny, April, Alpha [Japan loves their monsters] and Shanna.

...but then that means no Kay Lee Ray! Darn, just 4 is difficult......

I was working to the Idea of having 4 joshis over here, so having 4 eve girls over there

I love Nikki and think she's fantastic but wonder whether she's too much of a character for a Joshi audience. She'd work great in America [as is evidence by Jetta and The Knights in SHIMMER] but in Japan, I'm not so sure.

Therefore, I'd go with Jenny, April, Alpha [Japan loves their monsters] and Shanna.

Remember how we saw 2 different sides to Nikki Storm, we saw her more loud-mouth traits in her match with Tsukasa Fujimoto but after the match she shook hands with her Ice Ribbon opponent against the wishes of her team leader Jetta. When we next saw Storm in Ice Ribbon competition against Hikaru Shida, she was without Jetta and she was a much more focussed wrestler and stopped herself from arguing with the crowd. Storm would then go on to win that match fair and square and in impressive fashion. To top that off I'll say is Ice Ribbon LOVED Nikki Storm.......

So if it did happen and if it was to be four, yes picking 4 will indeed be very difficult!

Remember how we saw 2 different sides to Nikki Storm, we saw her more loud-mouth traits in her match with Tsukasa Fujimoto but after the match she shook hands with her Ice Ribbon opponent against the wishes of her team leader Jetta. When we next saw Storm in Ice Ribbon competition against Hikaru Shida, she was without Jetta and she was a much more focussed wrestler and stopped herself from arguing with the crowd. Storm would then go on to win that match fair and square and in impressive fashion. To top that off I'll say is Ice Ribbon LOVED Nikki Storm.......

So if it did happen and if it was to be four, yes picking 4 will indeed be very difficult!

Yeah, dont get me wrong I love Nikki Storm too. Girl is fantastic. I was just trying to think of having to narrow the field down to 4 and reasons for/maybe against.

Its incredibly tough because having one, say Nikki, would maybe mean not having another, say Kay Lee Ray, who really gave a great accounting of herself against Shanna, Shida and Fujimoto/Angel.

Reckon Ice Ribbon'd push to 6 if it happened? Or 8?

Archived