Worst Event of the Decade

tiger_rick

Worst Event of the Decade?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I bought Great American Bash 2004 a few years ago, because I was curious after reading the praise for Mysterio/Chavo as WWE's best Cruiserweight match on here, and having seen the event I didn't hate it. It had that match and I thought the Bullrope match was decent and the four way was okay. That said the card did look really drab going in which is why I didn't watch it at the time and it was before people had really gotten into JBL's character. I actually thought that GAB 2005 was worse.

I nominated WrestleMania 2000 and X8 because they were such let-downs considering what they could have been, but I wouldn't actually vote for either. I'm going with the obvious one here.

Edited by TheBigBoot

I enjoyed Wrestlemania 16. It certainly doesn't deserve to be on this list.

It was a toss-up for me between December To Dismember and New Blood rising. I went with the former because I actually expected it to be decent and it was quite possibly the biggest let-down ever and in my opinion, the final insult to the memory of Heyman's ECW.

Edited by L_E_T_H_A_L