Best Babyface of 2009

tiger_rick

Best Babyface of 2009?  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted Christian because he is only one of those that hasn't actually been pushed in any way. Yes they gave him the ECW title but we all know it's more of a punishment for going to TNA by debuting him on the third brand the way they did.

Despite his lack of push, the live crowds get behind him because his work in the ring is just so damn good. He gives his all in every single match he competes in and i doubt he has had a bad match all year because he can have a good match with anybody.

He's like one of those hard working British wreslter's that turns up at a town hall in front of a couple hundred people, they don't know him or his regular spots but after 10 minutes of work, that guy is their hero for the night.

I voted Christian. He's defended the belt well, and in true babyface fashion.

Michaels still does the odd heel thing - he kicked a girl in the face FFS - and Hardy let down his fans bigtime.

Christian is the hero you can rely on... for now...

Edited by aaron

I voted Robert Roode, because I voted for him to be nominated, and in singles matches, I saw a babyface charisma that made him look like an absolute superstar. And I never, ever, ever would have predicted it either. He looked as locked in as a midcard heel as anybody I'd ever seen, but in terms of getting the sympathy and natural support from the fans, it's unreal. If Beer Money ever split (and I hope to god they never do), he can be huge, say I.

Christian - The guy does a great job at coming across as the big fish in a small pond, as far as being a 'hero to the fans' with the way he displays the right amount of confidence (taking on all challengers, etc.) and humour in promos without it being overbearing. In ring, he's never been better. Chiddy is right about him not really having a bad since his comeback. Hardy had a good year as well although I preferred him in 2008. Rey is better at playing face in peril, during actual matches but that's about it.