Best British Promotion of 2009

tiger_rick

Best British Promotion of 2009?  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Although natural order will be restored shortly, I would like to take a second to savour this moment where the vote stands at:

All Star 10

FWA 5

Triple X 11

:blush:

Edited by Quentin

• Paid Members

As much as I enjoyed going to Triple X (and I did) it really shouldn't be winning this for me, theres better overall shows and with a less niche appeal out there.

Who the fuck are Triple X Wrestling?

The most fun wrestling promotion in this country. It's un-PC, rude, bad-taste and low-brow. It's fucking awesome.

Its not really is it, its a standard show that just appeals to internet fans and the boys club that hangs around on here.

Edited by Tommy!

Who the fuck are Triple X Wrestling?

The most fun wrestling promotion in this country. It's un-PC, rude, bad-taste and low-brow. It's fucking awesome.

Its not really is it, its a standard show that just appeals to internet fans and the boys club that hangs around on here.

There was a lot of racist undertones on Sunday's show. Nikki Storm says 'cunt' a lot. Fanboy regularly used 'Jew' as an insult.

I still wonder how parents can justify taking their kids to those shows.

• Paid Members

IMO, Triple X wrestling wouldn't even be on the poll if this was actually a "fan" forum. Considering most people on here haven't even heard of it, it's clearly wrestlers, owners, & friends voting for them.

And how LDN isn't on there is a bit baffling considering how many shows they run & how many people they draw - they're next only to All Star in that respect: I can only assume it's out of spite.

• Paid Members

I'd say maybe five of those votes being myself, the other owner and a couple of the roster guys who are members. But then I'd imagine thats probably the same for a couple of other names up there.

What do you think happened here? I got 25 people to sign up just to vote? I'm as bemused as everyone else here to be honest. I was just planning on keeping my head down and hoping the polls were closed before anyone noticed who was winning.

Anyway, All Star is obviously going to win this.

• Paid Members
All Star are winning now! All is right with the world.

I wouldn't put it like that. Personally, I'd say "the hideously flawed world which allows All Star to be considered the best wrestling promotion so consistently despite being creatively bankrupt is back to normal again".