Steve Austin interview - Dick Togo - Survivor Series - DG:UK

PWPgreg

TWP MAGAZINE #20 NOW AVAILABLE!

TWP20.gif

WWE Legend 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin speaks to The Wrestling Press

In this month's edition of free online magazine 'The Wrestling Press' WWE legend 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin discusses his acting career and his ideal opponent if he returned to WWE.

Here

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nick Bockwinkel is legend, I'l read this in the week. Great work on gettng an interview wth him.

Phil Austin actually phoned Mr Bockwinkel as part of an AWA project for FSM magazine. The interview didn't get used and thankfully Phil sent it to me. Hope you enjoy it.

• Paid Members
I love it when people on the internet talk about wrestlers of whom I have never seen so much as a single match of. It makes me feel much cooler and less nerdy. Rock on harrrd! :music:

You're posting on an internet wrestling forum. I don't think it's going to make you that much cooler.

I love it when people on the internet talk about wrestlers of whom I have never seen so much as a single match of. It makes me feel much cooler and less nerdy. Rock on harrrd! :music:

You've never seen Bockwinkel vs. Lawler or Bockwinkel vs. Hennig?

Just a quick request, if anyone has had time to read through this I'd be interested in any feedback, good or bad. Balance of content OK? Anything missing that you'd like to see in there? Will you bother checking out future issues? etc.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Just a slight correction regarding the Nick Bockwinkel piece-a portion of that interview did get used in the AWA piece many moons ago in FSM back long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away. This is the full transcript I recorded from an epic conversation with the legendary competitor (a conversation that actually continued after the taping was done as Mr Bockwinkel went on to ask me how the British wrestlers were doing these days).

I have to say that Nick Bockwinkel was one of the nicest and most gracious of wrestlers I have spoken to. To have a completely random soul phone up out of the blue and request an interview would surely have been met with far less grace by some, and I also have to thank Bill Apter for helping to set it up and allowing me to namedrop him to open the door for the interview. Another of wrestling's really good guys!

• 1 month later...

ISSUE 8 UPDATE

Quick note to mention that the next edition of TWP is coming together nicely and should be available from around 15th May.

This issue will be enhanced with video footage - further improvements will be introduced over the coming months.

As usual you'll find a broad variety of topics, such as features on Doug Williams, Randy Orton, 80's wrestling, WWE Draft, BWA Training School (UK), Jack Swagger, Evolve Wrestling, Lionheart vs Desmond Wolfe preview, Mexico's CMLL, Christopher Daniels/TNA, Germany's Eric Schwarz and much, much more. As well as several interviews and free prize giveaways.

To co-incide with the new release we'll be relaunching Facebook and encouraging TWP readers to become more involved with the magazine - sending in wrestling pictures and comments, with prizes being awarded to the best ones.

Thanks for reading!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I don't no if itnwould be possible but a iPhone friendly version would be nice, either offline or something (you don't have to make a app to do that type of stuff) or get a slot in. Ebook app and don't charge for it, Thad your way to the top other than that great mag and it's FREE!!!

Hey I don't no if itnwould be possible but a iPhone friendly version would be nice, either offline or something (you don't have to make a app to do that type of stuff) or get a slot in. Ebook app and don't charge for it, Thad your way to the top other than that great mag and it's FREE!!!

You can download the PDF's to a PC for offline viewing but not too sure how to go about setting up an iPhone version. Once the next issue is done and dusted, which should be tonight, then I'll look into it. Thanks for the comments.

ok a few things acctually i have looked up the iphone version and there is a app coming soon which should make issuu magzines avalibel. Also pdfs dont work on your site the password or something i dont think is right anyway

All the best Keep it free!

Sean Walford

Archived