Steve Austin interview - Dick Togo - Survivor Series - DG:UK

PWPgreg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read the piece on Orton and "The Cynic" piece on Daniels.

On a positive note, it made me hate Fighting Spirit magazine slightly less.

Wowee, you rotter.

Spot on mind. Sadly yet to see anything any better than your standard 411 column with (more) pictures.

U gits! Although actually quite glad to get some comments, even if negative.

All I can say at this point is that it's still early days and any editorial you feel is not up to par is my fault entirely, been a bit distracted lately. But will try to tidy this up in the future. Still just a fan's effort at the moment, not the professional 'Fighting Spirit' endeavour just yet!

Seriously, if you have any suggestions for future items please let me know. Even if you feel the project is a lost cause I'd still appreciate some input. Nobody's perfect, and I'm probably a bit out of the loop having spat out fanzines over a decade ago. So any hot topics you guys feel have to be included give me a nudge.

Main aim is to not just cover mainstream US stuff, but to create a platform where indy and european wrestling/wrestlers gain some extra exposure..... A nice balance of the popular and the 'niche' - a little something for everybody.

I read the piece on Orton and "The Cynic" piece on Daniels.

On a positive note, it made me hate Fighting Spirit magazine slightly less.

Wowee, you rotter.

Spot on mind. Sadly yet to see anything any better than your standard 411 column with (more) pictures.

• 1 month later...

I was actually too harsh before, Greg. The magazine isn't my cup of tea, personally -- I only follow WWE/TNA and I find most wrestling writing (apart from bits of Power Slam, occasionally Rick Scaia's Online Onslaught, and a few members here) not to my taste. But it is very well produced, and the writing is certainly no worse than the average wrestling site. I look forward to seeing the next issue for the Lizzy Valentine stuff (never seen her wrestle, no desire to, but she's gorgeous).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I was very happy to see the Dragon Gate section, it was a decent read and the interviews were spot on. I like the idea of featuring a UK talent in every issue too, especially those that have been around for a while and have experience in other countries.

I enjoyed it, cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived