Steve Austin interview - Dick Togo - Survivor Series - DG:UK

PWPgreg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love this magazine!!

Even won a copy of WWE All Stars from last months mag!!

Gutted there was no lionheart column this month :(

Scott, thanks for your support of TWP, I hope you enjoyed last month's edition.

I can tell you that after last month's hiatus, Lionheart is back with another column in Issue 15, which is out May 28th.

The next issue of FREE online magazine The Wrestling Press will be out on May 28th and features an interview with The Rock, as he talks about his part in the new Fast and Furious movie. We also speak to Sharkboy about his recent release from TNA.

Also inside this issue.

We analyse the choices made in the recent WWE draft.

Explore what life could be like without Vince McMahon at the helm of WWE

Take a look at TNA's recent name change and detail whether a simple name change will be enough.

We look at the role iPPV has in wrestling today and much, much more...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

TWP MAGAZINE #20 NOW AVAILABLE!

TWP20.gif

WWE Legend 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin speaks to The Wrestling Press

In this month's edition of free online magazine 'The Wrestling Press' WWE legend 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin discusses his acting career and his ideal opponent if he returned to WWE.

Here

• 1 month later...

Soon to be released, a bumper double issue of The Wrestling Press, featuring a rare interview with "The Man That Gravity Forgot" PAC!! Plus our usual mix of great reviews, articles and competitions.

In the meantime, continue to visit the new look www.theWrestlingpress.com where we currently have an interview with CHIKARA's Mike Quackenbush, a full in depth review of North East Wrestling Society's show, NEWS @ 10 from this past Friday and much more!! So come check it out and be sure the check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/WrestlingPress and our YouTube page at www.youtube.com/TheWrestlingPress!

• 1 month later...

For the ones interested in learning more about the italian wrestling scene, here is #1 of my brand new column "Made in Italy" on TheWrestlingPress.Com

Lots of exciting news this month including Dick Togo wrestling in the ICW's Ten Years Anniversary Show and the birth of a new European Promotion based in Rome.

http://thewrestlingpress.com/?p=7442

The column is also online on my site (WrestlEurope.Com) at this link: http://wrestleuropeboard.freeforumzone.leo...d=10012868&

• 4 weeks later...

Archived