Official UFC predictions thread

kev2050

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a few requests for invitations, which i have then sent, but remember you then need to accept the invite to join the camp. The natural, I sent yours shortly after you requested it, but you've still not joined yet.

Looks like hopefully we will be having record numbers participating this season.

I've had a few requests for invitations, which i have then sent, but remember you then need to accept the invite to join the camp. The natural, I sent yours shortly after you requested it, but you've still not joined yet.

Looks like hopefully we will be having record numbers participating this season.

Managed to get to the library today to accept your request and made my UFC 150 predictions. Waiting for my home internet connection to be fixed or I would have accepted the request earlier. Thanks for sending it.

EDIT: When you guys make predictions, do you click the "Allow others to see my "Shared Picks" for this event" box? First time I've ever made predictions on the site.

• Paid Members

UFC 150 results

1 - 76 - kickycrowbar

2 - 66 - Swift89

3 - 57 - wandshogun09

4 - 52 - slash666

5 - 51 - RealNatural

6 - 50 - TysonSL

7 - 49 - textonly

8 - 47 - TildeGuy

9 - 46 - hbk4life

10 - 45 - opcws

11 - 41 - rey_piste

12 - 40 - kev2050

13 - 39 - snowman_dave

14 - 38 - hardcore_harry

15 - 35 - gaz2050

16 - 32 - adequate8

17 - 27 - Robbo21

17 - 27 - mim731

With it being the first event of the season, obviously the overall table is the same as the above for now so no point posting it. Happy with bronze, not a bad start.

• Paid Members

Really there were no terrible scores there. 27 as the lowest isn't bad really. There's usually a few 10s and 12s and stuff (usually by me). No doubt snowman dave will be in 1st place by about 100 points again come the end of the season.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Don't forget to get your picks in for Saturday.

I've got a feeling I might do shit on this, I'm picking Belfort and Stann who are underdogs to most so might get a crappy score. If Belfort wins though I'll get the underdog bonus and I still think he's got a decent shot.

Don't forget to get your picks in for Saturday.

I've got a feeling I might do shit on this, I'm picking Belfort and Stann who are underdogs to most so might get a crappy score. If Belfort wins though I'll get the underdog bonus and I still think he's got a decent shot.

If Belfort wins, you'll look great.

Have you made them yet? I like seeing how similar/different we all are with our picks. Do you guys tick the "Allow others to see my "Shared Picks" for this event" option?

Archived