UKFF (Wrestling) Poster of the Year 2008

tiger_rick

UKFF (Wrestling) Poster of the Year 2008?  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Supremo. Closely followed by Ebb and Bombcar but, yes, Supremo.

He presents his views in a logical, reasoned but no-nonsense way. People get their knickers in a twist about him a lot, presumably because they don't have the intelligence to enter a debate with him. You seriously need to be on the ball if you're going to call him out, he knows his stuff and isn't afraid to give his two cents. Luckily, we seem to agree on most things.

I'd hate to be shown up.

Supremo. Isn't a prolific poster, but his posts are invariably great. Makes great points whilst being both informative and entertaining. I wish the board had more like him.

Agree with that. I don't post much on here but there are a few posters who I make sure I try and read their contributions regularly and he's been the best of a good few.

Carbomb. A good poster who I'm glad to see back.

It's not enough to be knowledgeable, you also need to actually be able to have a back and forth discussion and remain on-topic, something some of the more egotistical members seem to find very hard.

• Paid Members

I voted Carbomb but forgot about Supremo! DAMN! I just glanced over the names, and forgot that he's the same guy whom I 100% agreed with in the UFC 91 thread when we were both arguing with some numpty. Since then, I noticed some other great posts from him that all made sense, were well thought out, well explained, and I also agreed with completely...!

Ah well - next year! Carbomb is still a good vote though! I remember arguing with him in a topic late last year, and he actually turned around after a few pages & said "you're right" (just as I was about to post a screenshot of a fake PM of him apologising to me, as my ace in the hole!) - not many people on forums ever admit they're wrong. I argued my point well, and he accepted it - like 2 intelligent adults debating - it's refreshing, so legit rezpekt - most people would either resort to personal insults, slagging off TWC, or not post again in that topic!

I think Vito, Hatguy & JNLister are good posters too though - I enjoy reading their stuff - otherwise, that's all the good posters I can actually remember - I'm terrible at remembering names. I'd never even heard of frank until he won last years funniest poster - and I think I only noticed him post about twice last year - maybe it's the lower case "F"!

Like I said - terrible with names - sometimes I just recognise people by their avatars & sigs - but can never remember if it's good (I get on with & agree with them) or bad (I argue with or hate them) 'recognise'! I take each poster on a topic by topic basis, except the select few we all know.

I need to make a list for my own reference! On that note - d'ya know what's irritating? When someone says "well, everyone around here knows my opinions on X" - eh, no we don't - who the fuck are you? :p

Edited by herbie747

Supremo. Because he is one of those guys you have never met in real life, and yet you will still give a shit what he thought of a particular show, which is pretty cool.