UKFF (Wrestling) Poster of the Year 2008

tiger_rick

UKFF (Wrestling) Poster of the Year 2008?  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Figured i would add a little bit, just to say who i really enjoyed and who i voted for.

I enjoy reading pretty much everything on-topic, but a few people i really like are

Ebb: Probably the best MMA poster on the board, and always nice enough to post results and stuff about recent ppvs.

Freaky_Jason: who is a really good read as he has a good knowledge and doesn't take himself too seriously.

Dj Stevie C: I can't believe he wasn't on the shortlist, I really enjoy his posts about Raw.

The person i voted for (and can't believe hasn't run away with this by now) is Supremo. His posts are always a great read as he puts a lot into them and really covers all bases. He is incredibly knowledgeable and always makes great points, I don't think i have ever disagreed with anything he says (well i might of but by the end of his posts i usually end up thinking he is right and i was wrong). I absolutely love his ppv reviews, they are the best read in the on-topic section. I can't say enough how much i have enjoyed his posts, whenever i see his name on the 'last post by' bit i will always read it. Plus he likes Christian and i bloody well love that man.

I'm grateful for the nomination, and also for the people who've voted for me.

Later today, I'll be doing a review of BAWA's Lord of the Ring show to justify my inclusion in this category.

Shameless pandering. You'll be offering us a tax cut next.

Later today, I'll be doing a review of BAWA's Lord of the Ring show to justify my inclusion in this category.

You wait until I play the race card.

You wait until I play the race card.

But you're not even Scottish...