UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I only have three of the matches from the episode of Heat on dvd, with the WCW Tag Titles in the main event which was Palumbo and O'Haire vs Shawn Stasiak and Kanyon. Kevin Kelly wasn't on commentary that episode it was The Coach and Michael Hayes. Hayes did go into a small rant during the Tajiri vs Jerry Lynn match on that show, but nothing of note during the Rhyno vs K-Kwik match.

Unless there was a fourth match on that show that I didn't keep, there wasn't much of a rant. Put the WCW graphics and ring apron were used for that tag match.

Edited by bwo

I'm looking for a video.

It was a domestic violence angle I think. With a woman asking for someone???

I need to talk to ... ???

Ive seen it referenced to here before but can't remember what it's called or much else!! Also, any backstory info about it???

I'm looking for a video.

It was a domestic violence angle I think. With a woman asking for someone???

I need to talk to ... ???

Ive seen it referenced to here before but can't remember what it's called or much else!! Also, any backstory info about it???

• Paid Members
The best angle ever:

I don't even need to click the link to know it involves Dirty White Boy and a future Doctor of Desire.

I was watching the Hulk Hogan Unreleased Collection last night, and on the last disc there's a match with Sting on Nitro from 95. Hogan was wearing black though and had Savage at ringside cheering him on, both acting quite heelish until the dq finish. What was the deal with Hogan wearing black at the time? Was it a half hearted attempt at turning him heel, or was there more to it?

• Paid Members
What was the deal with Hogan wearing black at the time? Was it a half hearted attempt at turning him heel, or was there more to it?

Hogan didn't trust anyone at the time. He got his tash shaved off by Andre's son and he thought everyone was out to get him. So he turned up wearing black. Jimmy Hart turned on him though, and that made him see who his real friends were. He then set fire to a copy of the Wrestling Observer. They werent trying to turn him heel.

Cheers Ian.

It was quite hard to work out what was going on, Bischoff for me is one of the worst commentators of all time, completely sucking any atmosphere out of a match and even to understand Mongo is an achievement in itself.

Edited by bumclasshero

What extra shows do you get if you attend Raw and/or Smackdown tapings? Is it NXT before Raw and Superstars before Smackdown?

Before Raw its matches for Superstars. Before Smackdown they currently record NXT and sometimes a match or 2 for superstars as well.

Edited by Dash X

What extra shows do you get if you attend Raw and/or Smackdown tapings? Is it NXT before Raw and Superstars before Smackdown?

Before Raw its matches for Superstars. Before Smackdown they currently record NXT and sometimes a match or 2 for superstars as well.

It's every week actually. Sorry, I just had to say it :(