UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Quick and probably easy question, just because I can't be arsed to look. When did Raw start going live every week (barring the odd exception, obviously)? Off the top of my head, I'd guessed maybe the TNN switch in September 00 or when Smackdown came along and they couldn't use Tuesdays anymore. Cheers.

I'm sure it was a year earlier, in 1999.

It was just after SummerSlam 99, as they started using Tuesdays to tape SmackDown.

And another while I'm on a roll. Does anybody have a decent copy of the Corporation's Entrance music from Late November - Late January? That was a nice theme and I can't find it on Youtube which is normally good with the rarities. Cheers.

And another while I'm on a roll. Does anybody have a decent copy of the Corporation's Entrance music from Late November - Late January? That was a nice theme and I can't find it on Youtube which is normally good with the rarities. Cheers.

The Shane McMahon/Undertaker one?

The Shane McMahon/Undertaker one?

No not that one, it was just used for the Corportation, well before the Corporate Ministry, at the most 4 or 5 times on a few episodes of Heat and Raw over that period. It's a bit of a shitter to get hold of.

Was the Necro Butcher - Choose Death Vol 2 (Region 2) DVD ever released in the UK? I ask because I bought Vol 1, saw that play.com were selling a double-disc with volumes 1 and 2 across the line, so I sold my Vol 1 on playtrade in anticipation of the double-discer, now it's not available anywhere. Baals. Does this mean that I have to get the American edition for my fix of daft no-talent hardcore rasslin' douchebaggery?

Edited by daztraction

No not that one, it was just used for the Corportation, well before the Corporate Ministry, at the most 4 or 5 times on a few episodes of Heat and Raw over that period. It's a bit of a shitter to get hold of.

I remember them coming out to this one. Is that what you mean?

Nope, afraid not. The only way I could explain which one it is would be to find an episode online where they use it. So that I will try and do.

Why did the WWE stop producing the King of the Ring PPV? At the time, it was presented as being one of the 'big five', so it was a bit odd when they suddenly dropped it from the calendar. Was it because of low buyrates, or were there other reasons behind the decision?

Checked a date of when I thought it was, remarkably found the whole episode in some deep dark corner of the web.

http://en.kendincos.net/video-vlnpppf-wwf-...12-21-1998.html

Keep your ears peeled from the 50 second mark. It's not loud, the crowd are, and it doesn't last very long. I know they used it a few times after this, but following the Rumble and St Valentines Day Massacre, it never popped up again. Anyway, it's this I wouldn't mind a better copy of. If anybody knows where to go, I wouldn't half appreciate it.