UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
What was the first WWF match to end by tap out? If it was a Shamrock match, what was the first one without him to end by tap out?

This is the first one I can find. I also recall the Shamrock/Vader match being the first.

This is Bret Hart vs. Goldust from September 1997, Goldust taps, albeit not in the massively over-dramatic way they normally use in the WWE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-isfhXKyik

After Billy Graham reconciled with Vince he was inducted into the Hall Of Fame and given the book/DVD treatment and a few TV appearances on RAW. Why, since then, has he go the hump with Vince again? Selling his HOF ring etc? Is he just mental?

EDIT - coincidentally the Hall Of Fame eligibility thread just pretty much answered my question

Edited by bobby dazzler

Does Challenge repeat Impact and PPVs? I suspect I'm not missing a lot but I missed this weeks.

Impact is repeated on Saturday. PPVs are not repeated.

Or if you have BT Vision they have probably about a years worth of Impact for free on their On Demand service

Was just wondering if anyone knows what became of Michael Shane? He was a big part of ROH and TNA in their early days, and while he was a bit spotty, did appear to have potential. I figured being a relation of Shawn Michaels would at least get him a decent break.

Was just wondering if anyone knows what became of Michael Shane? He was a big part of ROH and TNA in their early days, and while he was a bit spotty, did appear to have potential. I figured being a relation of Shawn Michaels would at least get him a decent break.

After a WWE apperance he semi-retired to start a music band.