UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Anybody know where I can order Region 1 WWE DVDs from a UK outlet?

I'm after the new Shawn Michaels DVD, but without the US waiting times and/or shipping costs. I've tried PlayUSA.com, but it's out of stock. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I'm after the new Shawn Michaels DVD, but without the US waiting times and/or shipping costs. I've tried PlayUSA.com, but it's out of stock. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Froogle is your friend:

Shawn DVD

If not try PWtorrents

Thanks.

Froogle is your friend:

Shawn DVD

If not try PWtorrents

Thank you, much appreciated.

• Paid Members
Anyone else think that wanking and wrestling shouldn't come hand in hand? (So to speak).

I think it totally should. That's why Maryse isnt wrapped up in a duffle jacket. Your telling me you've never had a wank over Sable circa 1998? I did. I still like to put a ruler in between the stuck together pages of an old Raw magazine she was on the cover of in 1999 when nights are lonely.

Anyone else think that wanking and wrestling shouldn't come hand in hand? (So to speak).

I think it totally should. That's why Maryse isnt wrapped up in a duffle jacket. Your telling me you've never had a wank over Sable circa 1998? I did. I still like to put a ruler in between the stuck together pages of an old Raw magazine she was on the cover of in 1999 when nights are lonely.

Hey i'm sure he has a photo of Beth Phoenix because he admires her workrate, nothing to do with the fact that she is a tall blonde with big tits who wears a tight outfit on tv.

Haha - NOT WHILE THE WRESTLING IS ON !

You, my pimply faced friend, have just been busted !