UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

ok so ive been playing the EWR game for forever now and ive been updating the rosters with new patches etc

But the problem ive got now is within the game itself. You can't update the actuall game to get new matches like the elimination chamber & MITB.

so my question is CAN you get a newer FREE version of this game with newer match types or are there other games out there like this i should take a look at?

Thanks in advance

Dark Match ) Mini Dragon vs Spade O

1 ) Supernova vs Jungle Pac

2 ) Ultimo Dragon vs Dark Dragon

3 ) Black Pearl and Kishi vs John Heidenreich & Chris Mordesky

Dark Match ) Vampire Warrior vs Raven

4 ) Juventud Guerrera vs Spartan 3000 B.C.

5 ) Big Vito vs Sarah Jones

6 ) Ultimate Warrior vs Orlando Jordan

ok so ive been playing the EWR game for forever now and ive been updating the rosters with new patches etc

But the problem ive got now is within the game itself. You can't update the actuall game to get new matches like the elimination chamber & MITB.

so my question is CAN you get a newer FREE version of this game with newer match types or are there other games out there like this i should take a look at?

Thanks in advance

Total Extreme Wrestling has Elimination Chamber and Money in the Bank style angles and storylines.

Edit: Oh yeah, but it's not free :( Unless there's a crack out there but i don't know.

Edited by Childsy

This question may be a bit of a stretch but; did Styles and Paris ever try to revive their Air Raiders gimmick after WCW closed?

I've seen some results from NWA Wildside where they carried on teaming in March/April 2001 (just after WCW ended) but nothing beyond that.

Thanks in advance

Total Extreme Wrestling has Elimination Chamber and Money in the Bank style angles and storylines.

Edit: Oh yeah, but it's not free :( Unless there's a crack out there but i don't know.

yeah i got a demo version of it but it only lasted for a month of play :(

Everybody remembers Big Daddy's simple splash finisher but what about that other finisher he did, of which he'd get a knockout victory every time, at least from what I've seen, where he does a falling back body drop splash, has anyone here seen it, does it have a name? It's not even listed in his wikipedia.

Anybody have a copy of Hogan's nWo theme? It's a Jimi Hendrix song, and it contains various nWo related soundbytes. Thanks.

Isn't it just "Voodoo Chile"?

It's "Voodoo Child", can't blame you though, sometimes when you're just listening to music it's hard to tell exactly what their saying.

Anybody have a copy of Hogan's nWo theme? It's a Jimi Hendrix song, and it contains various nWo related soundbytes. Thanks.

It's "Voodoo Child", can't blame you though, sometimes when you're just listening to music it's hard to tell exactly what their saying.

It means voodoo child, but the song is actually entitled "Voodoo Chile", from the album Electric Ladyland.

Also, sorry I didn't read the questio properly - no idea about the soundbytes.

It means voodoo child, but the song is actually entitled "Voodoo Chile", from the album Electric Ladyland.

Also, sorry I didn't read the questio properly - no idea about the soundbytes.

:duh: Whoa, that's news to me.