The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

• Moderators
Personally I think it's more ridiculous to believe that earth is the only planet with (semi)intelligent life on it than it is to believe in "aliens".

While this is true, it's even more ridiculous to believe aliens would, and do, spend their time hovering about the place and slicing out the anuses of cows.

Intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe = sure.

Intelligent life that travels unimaginable distances to Earth just to buzz around in flying saucers like tourists without ever dropping in to introduce themselves, while never leaving a piece of hard physical evidence = nope.

• Paid Members
Personally I think it's more ridiculous to believe that earth is the only planet with (semi)intelligent life on it than it is to believe in "aliens".

While this is true, it's even more ridiculous to believe aliens would, and do, spend their time hovering about the place and slicing out the anuses of cows.

Intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe = sure.

Intelligent life that travels unimaginable distances to Earth just to buzz around in flying saucers like tourists without ever dropping in to introduce themselves, while never leaving a piece of hard physical evidence = nope.

My feeling on this is that there is more than likely intelligent life on other planets but like us their technology hasnt progressed beyond being able to travel to their own moon(s).

Your post makes it fairly clear that all these arrogantic skeptics have it wrong, so you must have something suggesting that not every photo/sighting is fake/lunatic ramblings. Or are you just talking wet again because not everyone goes along with lunatic shite that the likes of you, Steveo and Duane do?

I think you'll find that i'm neither here nor there as far as all of this shit goes, so don't go jumping the gun now lad.

All i'm saying is, even if aliens were to make their way to earth, it would take a shitload before anyone really even began to believe it could be true, wouldn't it?

It's not a dig at anyone, despite what you may want to believe, as i'm likely one of those who would need to see clear footage of one of the fuckers carved up on a table, with various internal anomalies.

There has been such shit printed over the years about it all that it would really take a serious slap to the face for those of a reasonable disposition to actually entertain the idea.

Your post makes it fairly clear that all these arrogantic skeptics have it wrong, so you must have something suggesting that not every photo/sighting is fake/lunatic ramblings. Or are you just talking wet again because not everyone goes along with lunatic shite that the likes of you, Steveo and Duane do?

I think you'll find that i'm neither here nor there as far as all of this shit goes, so don't go jumping the gun now lad.

All i'm saying is, even if aliens were to make their way to earth, it would take a shitload before anyone really even began to believe it could be true, wouldn't it?

It's not a dig at anyone, despite what you may want to believe, as i'm likely one of those who would need to see clear footage of one of the fuckers carved up on a table, with various internal anomalies.

There has been such shit printed over the years about it all that it would really take a serious slap to the face for those of a reasonable disposition to actually entertain the idea.

So you're neither here nor there but you will chastise someone for believing aliens categorately dont exist?

Or are you just talking wet again because not everyone goes along with lunatic shite that the likes of you, Steveo and Duane do?

I fully acknowledge that the majority of it is lunatic shite, and that I am guilty in falling for it too easily. I don't believe in Lizard people and things like that, I just find the idea of us being on the edge of something major involving a mass revealing of extraterrestrial life both interesting and exciting.

That there is life out there besides here on Earth, I have no doubt. Indeed, we'll almost certainly find some within our own solar system if we haven't already on Mars.

However, we've still not thought of a way of travelling the vast distances between stars, and the laws of physics are pretty big obstacles. So I don't believe we're visited by extra-terrestrial beings from outside our solar system.

Doesn't mean there's not a lot of weird shit flying around up there in our skies. But it's built by someone here on earth.

• Paid Members
I'd imagin the best bet for life in our solar system (outside of Earth obviously) would be Europa.

While this would be true, isnt the moon europa in a Pre-earth state at the moment? And could you imagine what the aliens from that place would be like? On earth its water that can be a gas/liquid/solid, on europa its methane.

Thay would stink the joint up!

For those who dont know, Europa is a moon off of either saturn/jupiter that has lakes of methane on it. Its still stupidly cold up there, but if the right temp for methane to be a liquid as well as a gas. It also rains on Europa, although aparently the rain drops are huge, but because of the atmosphere, they float down insted of falling, much like our own rain.